2013 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon II - Chat, Pics, and Videos thread

Mmmmmm.....
6yduqane.jpg

no, base. I would never fit in the recaro package as they are not custom sized. you get off the rack seat/size.

Do the base seats have lumbar adjustment?
If the Recaros are in fact too tight for me, I may just look into the base seats with the gunmetal wheels as the only option. Nav and sunroof are rubbish.

Do the base seats have lumbar adjustment?
If the Recaros are in fact too tight for me, I may just look into the base seats with the gunmetal wheels as the only option. Nav and sunroof are rubbish.
yes they do. I considered the grey wheels (which includes painted red calipers) for $375 but they weigh the same. rather put the $375+tax into lighter wheels (~6 lbs less per wheel), so base made the most sense for me
Did you already trade the WRX in on one?
no, but have the paperwork on the one in the photo, just have to sign it. I have until monday morning when they open again. I'm "in".
I approve of said dates and said trade-ins. Do eeet.
hot hatches are hot

My dad has had the Focus RS, ST, Fiesta ST and I had the Ka. All 3 models are super cars. You'll thoroughly enjoy the Fiesta. Rather jealous!

I approve of said dates and said trade-ins. Do eeet.

Am I finally going to get to see the BMW?

no, but have the paperwork on the one in the photo, just have to sign it. I have until monday morning when they open again. I'm "in".

I just can't picture you in a Fiesta... No offense but you are a bigger guy. Granted I've never sat in one yet. Just saying. Not being mean.

My dad has had the Focus RS, ST, Fiesta ST and I had the Ka. All 3 models are super cars. You'll thoroughly enjoy the Fiesta. Rather jealous!

He had the RS! :drool:

I hope you took the WRX back to stock if you're going to trade it in.

Ever since sitting in an Evo 8 many years ago I was hooked on Recaros, or any properly designed seat for that matter. The WRX bucket seats are crap along with most other options out there. Given they fit me properly, I would always take Recaros if offered.

Back