*****LADIES*****

It was longer that a year ago when he drove down there. I'm thinking 2010-2011 now yikes time flies.

Aww don't be nervous! U have issues with flying?? Having no internet is so hard to deal with its terrible.

Yeah, flying and I don't get along well...lol This will be the longest flight I've ever been on. Just thinking about it is freaking me out now :|

Internet would help tremendously.
At least I have all of season 4 of Parenthood on the ipad so i can watch that :D

Oh hey you! Staying nice and warm/dry down there in Florida? I did see some nasty cloud photos on instagram though...

Hi, ladies. Nice to know I am not the only girl into cars. I will admit I have been a Subaru girl for a long time..... Had many bad experiences with Honda's ( having to get rid of my 2001 Predlude and my hubby taking my EM1 and then selling it and my DB8 being stolen and stripped ) I am a little hesitant on getting back into Honda's, but I am hoping some of you girls and the guys here can show me all is not lost ;)

Ohh and I am a mom of 3 kids so you wont have to worry about drama from me. I used to be a girly girl but now not so much .. i do still like the hair and nails.. shopping .. but not much time with kids. But ya .. so HI all!!!

Back