2014 Honda Civic

Doesn't come full black interior???
my apologies, I goofed on that last post. Realized you were referencing the sedan, not the coupe

Here are the colors available with black interior (Dyno Blue Pearl is not one of them. Only available in gray interior)

LX sedan
======
SX/BK - Alabaster Silver Metallic
GY/BK - Modern Steel Metallic
BK/BK - Crystal Black Pearl
BN/BK - Kona Coffee Metallic

HF sedan
======
BK/BK- Kona Coffee Metallic

EX sedan
======
SI/BK - Alabaster Silver Metallic

EX-L, EX-L NAVI sedan
===============
WA/BK - White Orchid Pearl
SI/BK - Alabaster Silver Metallic

Anyone else feel like the Si's look lifted?!
2014-Honda-Civic-EX-L-X-Coupe-with-HPD-street-performance-parts-side-view.jpg

:)
I was at the dealership today and they had 1 coupe. I checked the wheel gap. Sure enough, I could put 4 fingers in the 2014's gap and only 3 fingers in the 2012/2013 gap. Feel a joke on the horizon........

Oh, btw I find it sucks that they changed the coupe's headlights. Different shape and the amount of amber in the signals. Whoa!

I really don't like the front end, although it isn't as bad in person as it is in photos. When I'm driving I can see 2012/2013 coupes coming from a mile away and always admire the look of the front end. Better than the sedans IMO.

Last edited:
What do you get when you take a 2013 LX (in Canada) and put 15 inch rims on it?

An SE!

They just slap on the badge after changing the rims. No other changes are done. Hahaha

image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
I ahve to say aside from the unfavorited fron end of the 2014, i would be so sad to see independent red reflectors on the rear bumper! Ruins it! :(

The 2014 sedans have improved floor mats. Certainly not Weathertech quality but much improved.

View attachment 32884 View attachment 32885
That floor mat looks really nice! I purchased mine from honda yesterday and it doesn't look like that. It looks like anyone all season honda civic one would google. I'm wondering how I can exchange or is that in another region.

That floor mat looks really nice! I purchased mine from honda yesterday and it doesn't look like that. It looks like anyone all season honda civic one would google. I'm wondering how I can exchange or is that in another region.
Maybe we get special ones. :canada:

So, I guess the HDMI slot can be used to hook up an iPhone 5 and it will show everything that is on the phone on the Navi screen. I will be very curious to know if that can be added to the Imid.

So, I guess the HDMI slot can be used to hook up an iPhone 5 and it will show everything that is on the phone on the Navi screen. I will be very curious to know if that can be added to the Imid.

No because the iMid doesnt have the software to support that type of video input

Back