Photos iMid Pics & Wallpapers

I wanted to say i loved all the great iMid suggested photos so far. If anyone is bored feel free to make any of these for me =)....

* Megaman
* 1up (blue & or green)

fluxcapacitpr.jpg beach01.jpg

I compiled the BTTF from what I found on the internet. The beach is daughter from my Wife's LG G2 at PCB.

UPDATE: OK so the resolution I found seems to be for the top imid screen only. In touch screen systems the top imid screen does not allow wallpaper.

The touchscreen in the 2014 supports 4096x4096 but the screen is not square. Anyone know the screen ratio for the big screen?

UPDATE: The 800x460 ratio is correct as I got from Edmunds, i think. I used 2046x1224 and that filled the screen. (my take on someone's LCARs wallpaper)
beach01_big.jpg lcars_big.jpgfluxcapacitpr_big.jpgkitt_big.jpg

View: http://youtu.be/B2icOzbJxxU

Last edited:
Having some problems uploading an image for the i-Mid screen, help?
I have a 2014 si sedan, there is no option for uploading a wallpaper here.
d02e10c9b887f787218fe290ec9fa3c0.jpg
7c650b4bc1b3f6f4cf61ac27c973a6d6.jpg
78002203b3dd7638b96ece960716179d.jpg

Having some problems uploading an image for the i-Mid screen, help?
I have a 2014 si sedan, there is no option for uploading a wallpaper here.
d02e10c9b887f787218fe290ec9fa3c0.jpg
7c650b4bc1b3f6f4cf61ac27c973a6d6.jpg
78002203b3dd7638b96ece960716179d.jpg

If I am not mistaken you have the 7" display audio system. On the 2014's with the 7" display audio we lose the ability to set the wallpaper on the iMid system. The only place you can set a wallpaper is on the 7" display and I believe you access it via the setting on the screen & view it via the " info" button If I recall correctly

Hope this helps you

Mayela Barron - did you ever get your stuff working?
Hey I know its been a while. I never got it to work! And I have taken it to the dealership since then and they're trying to say that its not an option if its not working. I think they're morons. Im gonna try again today. Any ideas of what to do if it doesn't work? Its kinda shity if theres an issue with the imid i want it fixed. Not my fault it doesn't work.

Hey I know its been a while. I never got it to work! And I have taken it to the dealership since then and they're trying to say that its not an option if its not working. I think they're morons. Im gonna try again today. Any ideas of what to do if it doesn't work? Its kinda shity if theres an issue with the imid i want it fixed. Not my fault it doesn't work.

Okay anyone having issues with the wallpaper upload. Took it to the dealership today (different one) they were very nice and took care of my problem. Honda dealership had to contact Honda and was advised that some 2012 Honda Civic had issues so a new one will be ordered and replaced.

Okay anyone having issues with the wallpaper upload. Took it to the dealership today (different one) they were very nice and took care of my problem. Honda dealership had to contact Honda and was advised that some 2012 Honda Civic had issues so a new one will be ordered and replaced.
that is great news - glad they're taking care of you

If anyone's taking requests, Maryland flag would be nice :pray:

EDIT: Nevermind... can't get it on the '14 Si..

Edit x2: Figured it out

Last edited:
DOES IT WORK ON THE 2015 I-MID SCREEN? I CALLED THE DELERSHIP AND THEY TOLD ME IT WONT WORK ON THE 2015 MODELS

PLEASE HELP CAUSE THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY ON PUTTING A PIC UP.

Back