8th Generation Civic General Chat

I want my summer wheels on NOWWWWW... but it might snow here tomorrow... so yea, winters are staying on for now.

Yeah, I was thinking about switching back to my all seasons. But it will snow this Tuesday. Its a possible snow storm.

If the snow goes away and the weather warms up I am putting summer wheels on.... I over steered again today, forgot I am on winter wheels

i am debating if i should get new tires for the ce or just use the ones i have

some federal 595 evo, not a terrible tire for $80 each

That's like going out to eat and your review is : The food was great. I got home and this happened::barf: Can't wait to go back!

Seriously man? You are running rigid collars of all things and junk tires? WTF!!!! RE-11A's are going on my car shortly. And its a ***** *** LX.

I'm going cheap with cooper rs3s, but has great reviews.

I live over an hour away from the shore...lol.

That's like going out to eat and your review is : The food was great. I got home and this happened::barf: Can't wait to go back!

Seriously man? You are running rigid collars of all things and junk tires? WTF!!!! RE-11A's are going on my car shortly. And its a ***** *** LX.
tires were just a temp thing until i figured out what i was doing with the car

seriously though the 595 isn't a bad tire especially for the price

Try DW's or RE-11's and see what you think
you're missing the point the 595 was a temp tire that cost $80 per tire, i wasn't going to spend $150+ a tire on 225s when my end goal is to run 245s again

you're missing the point the 595 was a temp tire that cost $80 per tire, i wasn't going to spend $150+ a tire on 225s when my end goal is to run 245s again

I missed that post, my bad

I have just had bad experiences buying cheap tires so I don't do it anymore....

Hopefully, my $72 tires are good UHPs. :giggle:

Back