8th Gen Sonic's Slow Build (Warning FA5 Inside)

5SK

MID-ATL CREW # 217 (Glenn Dale, MD)
Vehicle Model
FG1 & FA5
Body Style
Coupe & Sedan
It all started when I was looking for my next car last year. When I found the perfect Fiji Blue FA5 down at Preston Nissan Dealership in Hurlock, MD. The drive there was crazy long but well worth it. It had 80k miles on it when I bought it but it's a Honda who's counting. I decided to name this baby of mine Sonic since it's blue and it will be boosted later. Anyway car is bone-stock & unmolested. Exception on the unknown fog lights on the car when I bought it and unknown pnp hid lights. Forget to add previous owner painted calipers red /: ew.

Taken in the driveway with my iPhone 5 after getting back from the dealership.

esenamuj.jpg

emegy2y8.jpg

First Mod, I had to lol can't live without music. Alpine ICS-X7HD

yvytazah.jpg

More Mods to come, Stay Tuned!!!

Last edited:
If you want completely stock numbers leave it off. But it will make about 5-6whp more most likely with the full race

yeah ill try to resist lol. I know I'll be kicking myself later for no basemap numbers if I don't resist. Cool cool. I got my flashpro for a pretty decent price too from a local.

yeah ill try to resist lol. I know I'll be kicking myself later for no basemap numbers if I don't resist. Cool cool. I got my flashpro for a pretty decent price too from a local.
That's always good! What you could do is do one base line pull and then reflash the ECU and do another pull with that and see what you pick up

Reactions: 5SK
That's always good! What you could do is do one base line pull and then reflash the ECU and do another pull with that and see what you pick up

Yeah that's a great idea! I didn't even think about that. Emissions is coming up doe and my readiness monitors be giving me trouble sometimes on setting them. U work today?

Yeah that's a great idea! I didn't even think about that. Emissions is coming up doe and my readiness monitors be giving me trouble sometimes on setting them. U work today?

Yea I did. About to get ready and go this club for a little while. Lol.

Yea them readiness monitors are a PITA! But I think you should be good driving all way the to pa and back and then to work and stuff I'm sure they will set

Reactions: 5SK
Back