Skunk2 Composite Cold Air Intake!

yeah it keep coming lose, so i bought some Quick Slide Connectors(they look like a fuse and work amazing) because the ones they give you keep coming lose even when taped. but thanks a lot for the help.

So is fp required or no ? I just wana no will it run at all without it!? Idc if i gain 1 or 100 whp that car goes fast enough to get a ticket already its my daily driver and a show so i go for looks lol

So is fp required or no ? I just wana no will it run at all without it!? Idc if i gain 1 or 100 whp that car goes fast enough to get a ticket already its my daily driver and a show so i go for looks lol

It will run without the FlashPro. The 8th Gen Civic one had some issues without a FlashPro, so I think that is what is causing some confusion. We've had no issues using this 9th Gen Si S2 intake on an otherwise stock vehicle.

It will run without the FlashPro. The 8th Gen Civic one had some issues without a FlashPro, so I think that is what is causing some confusion. We've had no issues using this 9th Gen Si S2 intake on an otherwise stock vehicle.

Thats wat i like to hear!!!

I wish there was a way to make payments on flashpro without a credit card all i got is a debit card and theres a reason my mods are only lights so far all of $20

Use bill me later from paypal ;) no payments for 6 months if paid in full within 6 months..

Just added this to my Christmas parts list...how hard is it to splice the maf? I haven't soldered since high school lol

Just added this to my Christmas parts list...how hard is it to splice the maf? I haven't soldered since high school lol
It's not hard. I would defiantly solder and not use the POS wire crimp things they give you. Just remember to route the battery cable behind the cooling tube (you'll know what I'm talking about when you install it). I did not do this and still haven't fixed and every once and awhile I have to open the hood and put the positive lead back on my battery. Hope you enjoy it

It looks hard at first but was quite easy. The direction's I received with mine where not that clear. I cut the wire to the MAF. And bought some clips that look like fuse's(I can't remember what they are called at the moment) and you just put one end of the wire on one side and the other wire one the other side and press it shut. It has a copper inside with teeth that clamp on to the wire. Easier then soldering or having to strip wire. And like Black9th said MAKE sure to route the battery cable behind the cooling hose. Because if not it puts tension on the positive cable and you will have to keep opening your hood to push it down. If you need any help let me know and I'll do my best to guide you through any questions you may have.

Thanks for the tips! but I'm just going to go prl cai, full race exhaust, Dp, and flashpro until I go s/c.

Last edited:
I have a couple of mods that still need tune buuuut I went from 165 WHP to 194 WHP with only skunk2 intake and down pipe!!!

I need to tune the new parts that include

1) RBC manifold
2) J37 throttle body
3) full race cat back exhaust
4) Denso 410CC injectors
5) skunk2 composite fuel rail!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple of mods that still need tune buuuut I went from 165 WHP to 194 WHP with only skunk2 intake and down pipe!!!

I need to tune the new parts that include

1) RBC manifold
2) J37 throttle body
3) full race cat back exhaust
4) Denso 410CC injectors
5) skunk2 composite fuel rail!!

The tune will do wonders for you. We had a customer just running a Skunk2 intake, downpipe, and Skunk2 exhaust with a custom tune we did and they were putting out about 235 WHP. Different dyno of course, but the gain with adding the tune was about 20 WHP.

The tune will do wonders for you. We had a customer just running a Skunk2 intake, downpipe, and Skunk2 exhaust with a custom tune we did and they were putting out about 235 WHP. Different dyno of course, but the gain with adding the tune was about 20 WHP.

By the way half of every part mentioned was bought from Pro Civic!!! Thanks you so much!!!

Wow 235WHP with only that???? How did you guys did it??? I mean without telling us the secrets lol!!!

Back