Official Photoshop Request Thread

If you originally took that image, do you still have those somewhere that aren't attached to anything...so maybe you can get a direct image from above it and not angled

If you originally took that image, do you still have those somewhere that aren't attached to anything...so maybe you can get a direct image from above it and not angled
No, they are on the car. I could take another picture of them though. That one above is pretty straight though.

If it was straight, I wouldn't see the bottom of the emblems like that. It almost needs to look scanned.
Or if you can pm me any more details on where you got them, etc..so that I can find them online. Maybe I can mess with it that way

Does this help? Do you have a straight line eraser tool? Then just fill in the little spots that aren"t black. Finally just get an outline of it. ????

r18.jpg

AWESOME! I knew there would be someone else on here with more experience with that than myself LOL

Can I see the hood darkened with the colour "Polish Metal Metallic", "BUT", just in between the style lines of the hood, not to the edge where it meets the fender. As to say aligning with the top front grill out side edge.

o9fg2x.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look, but I'm looking to see the black part in line with the top grill. I've seen a lot of ones like you posted, but they do the whole hood.

I like the look, but I'm looking to see the black part in line with the top grill. I've seen a lot of ones like you posted, but they do the whole hood.
Ya, I'd like to see the just the 2 outside skinny parts black too. Where are our Photoshop peeps?
Sending out the bat signal for help.

image.jpg

Bump for posting #448......... Thx if anyone can help with this....

Back