9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I apologize in advance for not posting this, I've been busy with work and still not so much into cars and such lately. But the show will always go on...:)

So the registration fee this year will be $25 per person, this includes all food and prizes. I will work on the menu later on, and it will be different food than last year.

My paypal is nissanSER6456@aol.com, please give me your screen name, location and vehicle if you know what you'll be driving (as I'm still TBD). I'll give more updates in the coming days when I'm not on tapatalk.

1. death_roll, Hockessin DE, (GC6)
2. Nix, Loo_vill KY, (08 Civic LX)
3. Nix's guest - TonyAn
4. Squiggy, Michiana, ('12 Civic Si)
5. Spidergirl, Michiana
6. 07TLX, East Norriton PA ( vehicle TBD)
7. K757, Danbury CT, Ford Fiesta ST
8. SpartanML, Sparta NJ, 09 Legacy GT
9. Bootyluvr, Baltimore MD, 2015 WRX
10. Mattsbobo, Greensboro NC, 2007 Si
11. Mattsbobo's guest
12. Ethlar, 06 Accord V6 6spd
13. Greg Porter, Durham NC, 2009 Civic Si
14. Nomar06, Charlotte NC, Honda Fit
15. HPF-ME, Lancaster PA, 13 Si Coupe
16. Painis4thaweak, NC, Acura NSX
17. Painis4thaweak's guest
18. ETF, Flowery Branch GA, Volvo from hell
19. Mamarazzi, Flowery Branch GA, Sancho the Audi??
20. 06CivicSiR, WPB FL, 13 STI
21. Bmac, Covington LA, '12 Civic Si
22. Highplainsdrifter, IL, 08 Mustang Bullitt
23. Sonje4, Griffin GA, 07 Si Sedan
24. Sonje4's son
25. FRDRICE, ATL GA, 2013 Si

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent. No way you guys are getting out so easy. I am definitely showing up. Hahaha. 2 persons paid for I think. I don't care if its just me again after all.

2. Nix, Lew_vul KY, Vehicle - Crapshaith 08' LX.

Received....and so it starts.

There could be an outside chance, again, that I will pass on driving this year (due to ZFG about what I drive as of lately), so I'll be riding shotgun. There is a chance that the G35 may return this year, just not with me driving.

Reactions: Nix
Drive my car. I would like to confirm that its me that sucks! ahahahaha!

Drive my car. I would like to confirm that its me that sucks! ahahahaha!

Ok ;), I can have fun doing that.

I can bring my Outback (if I still have it) and try to run the thing into the ground, but if not, oh well.

Only 3 so far? I figured I would have more registrations by now.

Still debating on what kind of chariot I want to bring down this year. The outback would be fun but it may not make it back.

I should hear back from work if I can take off that week and then send in my registration

I don't know what car I will be in...

Who cares what you might be doing instead, book this time off and pay your moneys now! Lets go! Paying up means you can tell your work you "have to" have the time off since you paid a depostit! Come on! Bump, bump, bump it up! Pay up and start booking dates off y'all!

This is a ridiculously good time even if you've never been, have a terrible car, can't drive, always get sick on vacation, or just want to go get drunk and make Jason mad. Seriously. I'm in the slow car, bad driver, makes @death_roll mad crowd. You can hang out with me all weekend if you want.

Who cares what you might be doing instead, book this time off and pay your moneys now! Lets go! Paying up means you can tell your work you "have to" have the time off since you paid a depostit! Come on! Bump, bump, bump it up! Pay up and start booking dates off y'all!

This is a ridiculously good time even if you've never been, have a terrible car, can't drive, always get sick on vacation, or just want to go get drunk and make Jason mad. Seriously. I'm in the slow car, bad driver, makes @death_roll mad crowd. You can hang out with me all weekend if you want.

You actually going to fill that guest spot this time?

Hahahah.
1390816108519.png

Death, do we have a deadline for registration?

I'm more certain than not that I'll come join everyone this year, but I'd rather put feet back down in America first before I start making any solid plans.

Death, do we have a deadline for registration?

I'm more certain than not that I'll come join everyone this year, but I'd rather put feet back down in America first before I start making any solid plans.

Since I'm not having a catered dinner at Fontana, you can register up to one day before the event (9-16) so I know how much stuff to buy.

Construction is a b***h... My boss sometimes doesn't care about vacation days or deposits or plane tickets if the work needs me he wants me on the job

Construction is a b***h... My boss sometimes doesn't care about vacation days or deposits or plane tickets if the work needs me he wants me on the job
Unfortunately, no. No vacation days until after a year of employment.

It seems like more and more jobs are demanding people to work like damn slaves, with more stress and BS thrown in, and much less time off, don't like it? There's the door....:mad:

Back