**New** Official So Cal 9's Crew

Christmas Cruise for The Kids Show in San Diego event:

92Feuhj.jpg

Df7hMQk.jpg

rfOasix.jpg

6PH4YpJ.jpg

1wOI9FH.jpg

Bummer bro! They're other options out there and probably cheaper too! If you can't wait that long, then maybe you should cancel your order and seek other options, but that's just my opinion. I know i'm the type of person who gets anxious if I have to wait more than 7 days for a car part LOL

they arrived today :wheee:

I should be able to join soon now

The following peeps will be attending to the upcoming meet:

1) Arm0ged0n
2) Corpsman
3) redsinofo (prospect)
4) FXRob
5) BlackSedanSI
6) aaronMusngi
7) xixsnake
8) itsalbertduhh
9) Fb6_david
10) Ijan
11)FG4trout
12) Kaan (Prospect & Photographer)
13) cerezo 28 (Prospect)
14) ed283965 (Prospect)
15) Killak24 (Prospect)

Photoshoot from Sunday's Socal9's mini meet, pictures by our Photographer Mr. Kaan:

f5A0JMn.jpg

LijNui0.jpg

NQhhrrC.jpg

9ZDJrEz.jpg

AeZWuWu.jpg

Uk6ut3e.jpg

OTsiWP3.jpg

Nh15ANn.jpg

5MbzIBn.jpg

K3HQKwK.jpg

CllaABx.jpg

ZaYKby7.jpg

u19NChP.jpg

LKgjtrQ.jpg

TN2OHYe.jpg

xjIYW6l.jpg

TNA AUTOSPORTS MEET from yesterday, we are proud to announce that we are now sponsored by them :) a big thank you to Andrew for introducing me to the Owner. I talked to him this morning, and he will be helping our car club!!

Photography by the one and only Mr. Kaan:

UgECwRl.jpg

nNbG6hd.jpg

xG6wZg6.jpg

xxj1ylY.jpg

msJaUuK.jpg

hzq42M0.jpg

Hey @Arm0ged0n even though I don't live in CA is it cool if I come to the May 4th meet outside of San Diego with your crew? Just let me know if that's ok with your crew or not. You may know me as k24erik on Instagram I'm in the AZ9thGens group.

Hey @Arm0ged0n even though I don't live in CA is it cool if I come to the May 4th meet outside of San Diego with your crew? Just let me know if that's ok with your crew or not. You may know me as k24erik on Instagram I'm in the AZ9thGens group.
Oh hell yeah bro! Come on over man, would love to have you, are you coming solo or are you bringing more people from your crew, the more the merrier!

nice storm trooper!!! dope *** footage. Thanks again for coming out to you and your crew. Amazing meet and we'll definitely be going to AZ later in the year.

Back