Civic Owners in Miami

whats up guys been to the hangouts these past thursdays and london square is ropped off completly theres a cop in every corner but alil group chills at dynamic turbo in the back and we stayed there all night with not even one cop showing up and there was 2 other si out there. If u guys are down for next thursday ill prbly be there with a group of cars.

well if anyone still comes on this thread there is a new hangout in the sears in southland mall havent been there yet but was told by a friend and dynamic turbo has a small gathering every thursday night

Went to Homestead Speedway tonight for Test-N-Tune. There was a huge turnout! But I only saw one 9th. A white 2013 Si Sedan. Very clean! He ran the 8th mile with a 10.6 on his first run.

i usto live like 2 minutes from the speedway and only went once my rsx would spin too much so it would be uselss going the speedway is better suited for under powered cars well next time you go post it on the thread and lets see if we could get other 9th gens to go

Hey everyone! There's going on be another Test-N-Tune this Friday Night (May 2nd) at Homestead Speedway! If anyone wants to head out there! Hit me up!!!

*LIVE UPDATE* Homestead Speedway is packed! So far 3 9ths. But no one from the forum.

yea ive been going to some meets on mondays at the indoor flea market on us1 adn also on thursdays its harbor frieght on us1 and theres a local shop doing dyno night every thursday behind the lexus of west kendall dealer ive only seen acouple of 9th gens out at the hangouts but ive been letting them know about the forum

So last night was the monthly Fast Lane Friday at Homestead Speedway. Didn't take my Si but saw a lot there. No one has heard of the forum down here!!!! (Trying to get the word out)... So here's some shots from last night .... ENJOY!

Attachments

• DSC00173.JPG
    DSC00173.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 8
So last night was the monthly Fast Lane Friday at Homestead Speedway. Didn't take my Si but saw a lot there. No one has heard of the forum down here!!!! (Trying to get the word out)... So here's some shots from last night .... ENJOY!

Its like playing wheres Waldo with your civic. :p

Back