ADExternal's PMM Civic aka Orianna

Would anyone be interested in trunk struts thinking about making it my next project to get rid of those torso bars freeing space to mount a sub box in the rear deck.

ADExternal: You've done an amazing job. I'd like to ask you about perhaps the least exciting aspect of your upgrade, and something that I don't believe has been discussed. Am I correct in assuming that you swapped the horn with an Accord unit to get something that is louder and more effective? Does the Accord horn easily replace the stock unit (mount with the same hardware & plug into the same wires)?

Last edited:
ADExternal: You've done an amazing job. I'd like to ask you about perhaps the least exciting aspect of your upgrade, and something that I don't believe has been discussed. Am I correct in assuming that you swapped the horn with an Accord unit to get something that is louder and more effective? Does the Accord horn easily replace the stock unit (mount with the same hardware & plug into the same wires)?

After 33pgs I'm not sure if it was covered or not lol. But for me and the several cars I've done the horn swap. I used the original metal bar/ground bar to ext the horn downward giving it more room.

After 33pgs I'm not sure if it was covered or not lol. But for me and the several cars I've done the horn swap. I used the original metal bar/ground bar to ext the horn downward giving it more room.
You did the swap to get a louder horn, right? Do you recall if the electrical connections are the same? (Congrats on ROTM, BTW)

I'm not sure if I commented or not seems like I've kept up with your build but anyway congrats on ROTM well deserved for sure, this is one of the best looking 9th gens I've seen and I'm way more of a sedan guy. love the car man great job man.

I'm not sure if I commented or not seems like I've kept up with your build but anyway congrats on ROTM well deserved for sure, this is one of the best looking 9th gens I've seen and I'm way more of a sedan guy. love the car man great job man.

Thanks buddy. Im struggling to find more mods. Its hard to make something good better. Only thing I have is mind is the engine to get 100k miles then swap it with something big like the accord K24W1 and a future force induction kit that would follow it or go crazy and rebuild everything AWD and do a 3G64 :p.

Thanks buddy. Im struggling to find more mods. Its hard to make something good better. Only thing I have is mind is the engine to get 100k miles then swap it with something big like the accord K24W1 and a future force induction kit that would follow it or go crazy and rebuild everything AWD and do a 3G64 :p.

That would be legit, that's the direction I'm going too! Minus the AWD, tho I'd really like to see it done, seen a awd kseries hatch done.
but I've got too get suspension and work on my looks first before I start working on the swap.

Not sure if anyone would be interested but at the moment I'm working on separating the DRL from the highbeams and relocating them to another bulb or LEDs.

Not sure if anyone would be interested but at the moment I'm working on separating the DRL from the highbeams and relocating them to another bulb or LEDs.
Sounds like fun. I've pondered the same thing. Haven't put much effort on my end, too busy with other issues and projects. But it's definitely something I'm hoping to do. Best of luck to ya.

Back