Ethlar's significantly faster CM6

I like that accord man

I learned to drive in that car, but it was a silver 4banger. I drove the car for ~5 years, and it never let me down once. The thing was driven by 6 different drivers at once and was literally on the road 80% of the day, every day. Ended up junking it at 370,000kms for cosmetic reasons.

Look forward to a long loving relationship! :)

Dang.....I have a TL S rear sway sitting in my garage. Wish I knew you were upgrading the Accord so I could of given you the bar. Need it out of my garage.....

unless yours was a 08 TL-s sway i dont think yours would fit

the turn signals are LED now, i picked up some v-led v3 triton amber units, theyre aimable led replacements with a fancy optic on the end, brighter than the oem bulb and provide roughly the same light spread. I have a set in red coming for the rear turn signals

Did you drive around last night trying your new retro out? Finished pics?

i did get to drive around with them, but the car needs a wash before i go taking serious pictures

The output is pretty good, the TLs on the civic were definitely better, but for such a reasonably priced projector im impresed with the FX-r

really clean looking sedan... the dual retro probably looks amazing at night

17s right now

I'm having a hard time picturing them in my head... have you tried to photoshop them on the car to see what they'd look like?

i could have sworn one person has done it on a 7th gen, but cant for the life of me find the pictures. Ill fire up photoshop later.

Back