DIY Full-Race 3" Downpipe and Catback Exhaust System

all downpipes will remain 3bolt flange. only the catback's rear section is vbanded, particularly useful for anyone that wants to drop their exhaust at a track event or otherwise..
Has there been an issue clearing this bar? Should I just remove the bar? The exhaust does rattle on it...IMG_2969.jpg

if you want to retain that little piece of steel, just install 2 washers under it and reinstall. I have not found it makes any noticeable difference when kept in place or removed for any of the cars we've had in here, but spacing it down slightly allows the larger exhaust to fit just fine. hope this helps

if you want to retain that little piece of steel, just install 2 washers under it and reinstall. I have not found it makes any noticeable difference when kept in place or removed for any of the cars we've had in here, but spacing it down slightly allows the larger exhaust to fit just fine. hope this helps
What size washers are needed?

If you have the invidia N1 paired with this downpipe, the hangers near the exhaust tip will rattle up against the sheet of metal hanging down right behind it. I am trying to figure out what to do with mine now, I may just attempt to put some sort of rubber there to keep it from being noisy. Again, its only sometimes and not all the time. Just figured I would let anyone know with the same setup as me.

How do you remove the windshield wipers. Is it just me but mine are like super tight on there i removed both bolts but i cant just take them off. Any suggestions please and thank you :D

How do you remove the windshield wipers. Is it just me but mine are like super tight on there i removed both bolts but i cant just take them off. Any suggestions please and thank you :D

If you have removed the bolts, you just need to wiggle them a little bit or maybe pull the arm off the windshield first as if you are cleaning the windshield. They will come off. Even I was surprised at how they felt the first time I tried to take them off

^^what he said, take your time DONT try to pry off windshield wiper with anything!! Just wiggle wiggle and wiggle

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Just flip the wipers up and wiggle. If you manage to break your windshield, you have done something severely wrong and shouldn't be attempting to even fill a gas tank.

Quit trying to scare people.

Not sure what you guys are talking about. Just flip the wipers up and wiggle. If you manage to break your windshield, you have done something severely wrong and shouldn't be attempting to even fill a gas tank.

Quit trying to scare people.
The wipers were kind of tricky for me but then all of the sudden they just came loose without me even doing anything it seemed. Just light pressure it all it takes and then poof they come off!

Back