Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

so i just got my BC coils (woot)

thing is, the dampening for the rear...do you keep the knob on the top of the rear shocks? or just set it and leave it alone?

installing them Saturday

When I had them, I just left the knobs in there, and they never moved around at all. And I'll do that again, once I decide to get coilovers again.

installed em. havent adjusted the fronts. the rears i spun my two collars all the way to lower it....its not low

OH5bj8G.jpg

thats what im not getting haha. my rear isnt that low at all...even though my collars are spun all the way up...did i not compress the spring enough or something? :(

I'm getting ready to install Tein SPro's for a 1.2/1.3" drop. Question is, has anyone else used these springs and was a camber kit necessary or was there enough adjustment in the stock setup to handle that drop?
Lowering a car normally alters the suspension geometry, unless the car has a double wish bone setup.

We'll see haha. I love the height its at. i can drive it like its at stock height and not worry about stuff haha. even though these coils don't go the lowest...the ride they give. WORTH IT

kgf3076 is that the hfp suspension?
Nope, it's Tien S-Tech springs. The '14 coupe has a pretty decent suspension out of the box. I'm just not wild about the 4x4 look of the stock car.

Back