9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

Really? Dude like I haven't shared a big secret with you.

Not me, but others seem to get tired of it.

Next year I might bring a rental and just ride with people, I had intentions of doing that this year but then the RS fell on my lap, so I be leadin' once again. :vtec:

Reactions: Nix
@ death_roll ......Ordered my Shirt and Paid my Registration Fee I expect to see my name on that fancy list Brother .... Ill be in my 2012 Si, I wasnt able to afford my rear motor mount or my rear sway bar, but I did get Flashpro and Vittuned at least

@ death_roll ......Ordered my Shirt and Paid my Registration Fee I expect to see my name on that fancy list Brother .... Ill be in my 2012 Si, I wasnt able to afford my rear motor mount or my rear sway bar, but I did get Flashpro and Vittuned at least

You be added...don't worry about the rear sway, since you're on the stock tires should take it easy til you learn the car on the roads a bit.

What day are you coming? My Thursday drive is a good way to get your feet wet.

Im on Falken ziex 912's now, There great on every thing untill you hit snow and then its like they were made to cause instant death. Dont worry I went back home about a month ago and got some practice lol. I dunno when Im commin yet, Still trying to get everything moved back to NC including the wife and Kid. Then gotta get my school started and talk to VA about some stuff. If all works out Im gonna ride up with a couple guys from Charlotte Ill probley be up Wednesday tho. I wanna do a dry run and meet everyone before a ton of people show up.

Back