Blimpcity's 10th

Well, the 2014's are completely different than the 2012s. So much more refined and much better equipped. I really prefer coupes, and with the 2014 refresh, they really made it appealing. I loved my 2012 Sedan, but this 2014 really is a beautiful car. Plus, the 2012 was leased and I decided not to buy out the lease. However, this 2014 is a buy, so I'll be keeping it.

Imo, black is the best color on the 2014 Civic Coupes.

I agree. Although, I really was seriously considering the orange.

Got rear ended today. Could have been worse...no injuries and not my fault, but the car is only 1 month old... Pretty deep gouges in the bumper and the diffuser portion is broken. I wonder what this will cost to repair.

accident_01.png

accident_02.png

Aw man, that sucks! Well, if it's not broken too badly maybe use this an an excuse to get the HFP lip kit on the back. You could have the person who hit you pay for it and explain that it probably costs less than a new rear bumper and paint! I dunno pricing on the HFP kit but it might be worth looking into if you were considering it anyway. A little tap and free parts emerge!

Well, I don't know how the rear bumper fascia would be repairable. There is a big gouge in it and the diffuser is broken. Probably will have to have that part replaced, but I guess that's all up to the body shop. I'm waiting for my insurance agent to get back with me currently. I don't want anything other than putting it back to the way it was. Might look into purchasing that HFP lip kit though.

Well, last post in this thread was about a year ago... The damages from the accident came in at about $2600.

Decided to black out the badges and plastidip the wheels. Was holding off on the plastidip since the wheels are so damn sharp stock, but man, I really like the blacked out look better. Might powdercoat these when I get another set of wheels. The car is not clean in the photos below, but I'll add some more when I decide to enter the ride of the month finally. Doubt I'll have a chance because of all the awesome rides and mods by other members, but I've been around long enough that I should get my feet wet...plasti_2014_01.JPG

plasti_2014_02.JPG
plasti_2014_03.JPG
plasti_2014_04.JPG

plasti_2014_05.JPG

plasti_2014_06.JPG

Keep up the good work, I've been contemplating plasti dipping my rims black as well. I think this is convincing enough for me. :D

Keep up the good work, I've been contemplating plasti dipping my rims black as well. I think this is convincing enough for me. :D
I was really hesitant, but after blacking out the badges, I figured I'd give it a show. I'm really pleased with how they turned out. Really makes the calipers pop and completes the blacked out look.

Reactions: Nix
OH HEY YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO ME. I don't ever see people from Ohio on these forums... Especially the Cincy area.

Well, I'm in the same state, but in the Akron area.

Oh, haha, I clicked on your thing that said "NEO" and Google said that was in Cincinnati. Darn.

Oh, haha, I clicked on your thing that said "NEO" and Google said that was in Cincinnati. Darn.
I think google locates places called NEO in your general vicinity. I clicked it and it puts the map near where I am and highlights businesses with NEO in their name. Funny though, I am in Ohio, so you have that. NEO stands for Northeast Ohio in case you were wondering.

That makes sense. At least I got lucky enough to not sound SUPER stupid if you weren't even in Ohio. And I was curious. Well, I like your Civic! Let me know if there's ever anything going on close by!

Graduated from the CBP 9th to a CBP 10th yesterday. Really tough to give up the 9th and I think I'm going to miss the Vtec. However, all I can say is the 10th really is a game changer. Here are some photos.

IMG_3604.jpg IMG_3605.jpg IMG_3603.jpg

Back