Order Now: 2014 9thcivic.com Tail of the Dragon tshirt

ok cool. thank you. and sorry to ask probably a simple question but how do you put a picture in a signature? lol

thats awesome. Too bad the meet is so far away

View: http://youtu.be/tRmBKlASE4g

The guy on the right is just computer generated and doesn't exist. :p

btw, here's an STi doing a full lap on the Isle of Man... one more thing for everyone's bucket list:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7gmbQ8KxM4#t=594

@Bruce Bartlow
The STI is beefed up in the small areas we don't see. In addition to the springs / dampers being upgraded, the body structure has added reinforcements, the steering rack is hydro with a quicker ratio, the steering shaft doesnt have a guibo bushing, the hubs were different but it appears now the wrx has the same ones, the axles are thicker, the clutch fork is heavier duty as well as the clutch, of course the 6spd and better diffs, beefier engine and trans mounts,

@Bruce Bartlow
The STI is beefed up in the small areas we don't see. In addition to the springs / dampers being upgraded, the body structure has added reinforcements, the steering rack is hydro with a quicker ratio, the steering shaft doesnt have a guibo bushing, the hubs were different but it appears now the wrx has the same ones, the axles are thicker, the clutch fork is heavier duty as well as the clutch, of course the 6spd and better diffs, beefier engine and trans mounts,

Thanks man, appreciate it. You articulated the many improvements made, ones that should add reliability to this beast... which is important to a Honda guy. So is the Sti still worth the premium?

when are the dates if you don't mind me asking?

If you can't make it next month (i can't either) i'll stop by your place next May (or Sept) and pick you up. But the Sept meet is the one where you'll meet the most people.
I'll be down in L.A. next month... i'll look you up.

Not worth $40k, anyone who pays that has been had.
_________________-
I hear ya. Then again, who else makes a car for $40k that can compete with the Sti?

One thing seems sure... after all those improvements/upgrades (making it closer to the Sti) the WRX is the best bargain. If i could only get past that 'gimmie a ticket, gimmie a ticket' tail...

If you can't make it next month (i can't either) i'll stop by your place next May (or Sept) and pick you up. But the Sept meet is the one where you'll meet the most people.
I'll be down in L.A. next month... i'll look you up.

yeah i will go i just didn't know when it was. lol

but thank you i appreciate it.

ok cool. thank you. and sorry to ask probably a simple question but how do you put a picture in a signature? lol

That I do! I guess I will have to supply some TN original stuff since your wine was California. I am sorry we downed that wine so quickly......but man it was fun

Back