9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a really funny pic on Killboy's weekly highlights this week that shows a rider on a motard flipping off this (looks like a retired businessman / lawyer) who's just cruising along. Apparently the guy on the cruiser bike was cutting lanes and nearly hit the guy on the motard. SOmeone with more computer knowledge on how to link images can probably post it.

Will I get in trouble for posting it here? :giggle: :hiding:

10700547_10152775732513140_2283046911852455440_o.jpg

I remember a couple weeks ago or so, they had alot of rain in the forecast, people stayed away. Darryl posted every day how wrong the forecast had been and was enjoying the lack of bikes. Let's hope this same scenario makes a repeat performance.

Well Guys as bad as it sucks I'm not gonna be able to do the dragon... My mom is about to lose her car, my son is in the hospital, my house is still being renovated and were still trying to find my wife a job and get the VA to start my Flight School. ill probably stop by on wednesday evening and grab my shirt and drive back home. Sorry guys as excited as I was and as bad as I want to go still gotta put priorities first. I hope you guys have a blast tho.....

Well Guys as bad as it sucks I'm not gonna be able to do the dragon... My mom is about to lose her car, my son is in the hospital, my house is still being renovated and were still trying to find my wife a job and get the VA to start my Flight School. ill probably stop by on wednesday evening and grab my shirt and drive back home. Sorry guys as excited as I was and as bad as I want to go still gotta put priorities first. I hope you guys have a blast tho.....

There will always be next year, family comes first.

:pray: for nice weather.

It looks like down in Georgia (where I drop my wife off @ her Aunt/Uncle's place) the weather is suppose to be in the mid-70's and no rain. It's only about 1.5 hours south of the Dragon..

I'm too lazy to look and at work.....what time are things going down on Thursday?

I have to drop the dog off at the doggie daycare for the weekend so note really sure what time Ill be up that way now.....

I'm too lazy to look and at work.....what time are things going down on Thursday?

I have to drop the dog off at the doggie daycare for the weekend so not really sure what time Ill be up that way now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back