9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

I know I'm out of the loop and have missed a lot, but I noticed Gingersnap's name missing from the list. Is he not coming? Also, last I heard there was no way Mike would be able to attend in the NSX.

Someone bring bug spray. This place is infested with Miatas. Been somewhat of a damp weekend but always enjoyable. Unfortunately, I have been called back to work and so am leaving this morning for DC, but you all have a great time (never a problem on the Dragon) and drive carefully.

I know I'm out of the loop and have missed a lot, but I noticed Gingersnap's name missing from the list. Is he not coming? Also, last I heard there was no way Mike would be able to attend in the NSX.

You are referring to Robert? Robert will be down in Florida doing a biking event for MS. That's why he isn't on the list.

Someone bring bug spray. This place is infested with Miatas. Been somewhat of a damp weekend but always enjoyable. Unfortunately, I have been called back to work and so am leaving this morning for DC, but you all have a great time (never a problem on the Dragon) and drive carefully.

They don't make enough bug spray to get rid of those Miatas... :giggle:

Sucks your trip was cut short!

Back