9CCD III: Official Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just at a fire station earlier today (for work) and it is a 2 medic (and 2 engine) station and those medic guys (and gals) are out ALL the time! I feel bad for them.

Medics have a rough life, I don't envy them. That's probably why I never pursued this beyond the EMT level.

Should get some good sleep tonight, still getting everything together.

Reactions: Nix
I folded some clothes (to be put in the suitcase). I will do that tomorrow after work.

This thread is too quiet...

I can't wait for these views! :excited:

kju1WkR.jpg

@Nix you assume that i could make it the whole way to the dragon without a issue

probably get better fuel economy than either of us too

Looks like a 2005/06, it's also wet on the road so I imagine what happened.
The Chrysler people were out with the new models doing testing on Tuesday and Wednesday. Chevrolet had the new Impala SS doing runs as well. Toyota was arriving as I was leaving.

90% of my stuff is packed & ready to go. Just have to decide when I'm leaving. Compared to the last 2 years I'm bringing much less stuff.

I am not packed. I did laundry and folded some stuff last night. Wife got our suitcases down but I haven't put anything in it yet lol

I did wash the Subie last night. I did set my DSLR and GoPro out so I wouldn't forget them.

Plan on leaving around 5am tomorrow. Hope to arrive in Georgia (where wife's family lives) around 430pm. Say Hi and then come back north to the Dragon/cabin. I prob won't be there until almost dark. Its around 1-1.5 hours from Georgia to the cabin.

I have some beer (Miller Lite - yes its not the best) but I'm bringing that so I can get it out of my house.
Jason, Nathan, Santiago - hope you will drink it since it will be at the cabin lol

Havent started packing, thinking about packing or doing laundry to be able to pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back