8th Gen Sonic's Slow Build (Warning FA5 Inside)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5SK
yup that's a good old kraftwerks s/c my fav for the 8th gens!
Edit: why don't you go the kraftwerks rout?

Not the power im looking for and also I like my car to be on the quiet side. S/C causes way to much attention due to all the supporting mods. T/C is more stealthy imo cuz u can only hear BOV or and turbo spool at times.

Not the power im looking for and also I like my car to be on the quiet side. S/C causes way to much attention due to all the supporting mods. T/C is more stealthy imo cuz u can only hear BOV or and turbo spool at times.
Yeah the turbo sounds amazing and it produces a lot of power. But its a little more harder to install then a s/c and I love that wine from the eaton s/c lol I jist can't decide ct-e with venom cooler compleet s/c rebuild and get it ported or go with the prl turbo kit. What turbo kit will you be going with? Or you gonna peace your own together?

Yeah the turbo sounds amazing and it produces a lot of power. But its a little more harder to install then a s/c and I love that wine from the eaton s/c lol I jist can't decide ct-e with venom cooler compleet s/c rebuild and get it ported or go with the prl turbo kit. What turbo kit will you be going with? Or you gonna peace your own together?

No doubt, yea I know it's harder to install but it will be worth it. Really the only pain is dropping the subframe. Deciding should take some thinking in ur situation. Yeah I'm gonna piece one together.

No doubt, yea I know it's harder to install but it will be worth it. Really the only pain is dropping the subframe. Deciding should take some thinking in ur situation. Yeah I'm gonna piece one together.
Six_speed_demon said he didn't have to drop his sub frame. How hard is that?

Six_speed_demon said he didn't have to drop his sub frame. How hard is that?

He didn't remember 9th gens and 8th gens are different. It's PITA for people who don't drop it all the time. IMO it's mainly a pita cuz I'm doing the work in my driveway. If it was in a shop it would be a different story.

He didn't remember 9th gens and 8th gens are different. It's PITA for people who don't drop it all the time. IMO it's mainly a pita cuz I'm doing the work in my driveway. If it was in a shop it would be a different story.
Ulyeah ill be doing the work in a driveway too hmm idk I'm likeing theidea of the s/c better becaue it easyer to install

Ulyeah ill be doing the work in a driveway too hmm idk I'm likeing theidea of the s/c better becaue it easyer to install

Yeah but 8th & 9th S/C will be easier to install but I think 9th isn't so bad on the turbo install in comparison to the 8th. But I would double check with sixspeed.

Back