8th Gen Sonic's Slow Build (Warning FA5 Inside)

Blox 490 Gunmetal Shift Knob, was suppose to be platinum but there was a misunderstanding. Its cool ill just settle with this, way better than the oem knob.

ze6y4ygu.jpg

utezevez.jpg

u9eha4es.jpg
Holy I was starting to think the boogieman got you haha looks good soo shiny!

Reactions: 5SK
Iv been good just been workin right now also been trying to enjoy the last few nice days I can its been snowing but the weekend supposed to be nice and sunny. How about yourself?

Same and working the same place as well. Weather has been pretty good besides the semi cold nights. On the fence about going s/c now. Reasons being is i miss being boosted, trying to get a new place and being turbo and issues that come along with it especially with the trans doesn't sound ideal. I figure s/c now if I can find a good priced used kit and get a new place. Maybe turbo in the future after im settled down. There are 3 good deals in the market right now. 2 being s/c and 1 is t/c but I don't have enough so I'll just have to save more.

Same and working the same place as well. Weather has been pretty good besides the semi cold nights. On the fence about going s/c now. Reasons being is i miss being boosted, trying to get a new place and being turbo and issues that come along with it especially with the trans doesn't sound ideal. I figure s/c now if I can find a good priced used kit and get a new place. Maybe turbo in the future after im settled down. There are 3 good deals in the market right now. 2 being s/c and 1 is t/c but I don't have enough so I'll just have to save more.
Sounds awsome man ain nothin wrong with supercharging! Are you gonna go with the ct-engineering kit or the kraftwerks?

Sounds awsome man ain nothin wrong with supercharging! Are you gonna go with the ct-engineering kit or the kraftwerks?

Whatever deal comes up between ct-e or jrsc and if the deal is worth it. KW is awesome for the power it makes but if I ever wanna go even faster that isn't possible with KW.

Whatever deal comes up between ct-e or jrsc and if the deal is worth it. KW is awesome for the power it makes but if I ever wanna go even faster that isn't possible with KW.
Thats true. aparently on the 9th gens you can go down to a smaller pullie to make more power because our engines dont rev as high . But the ct-e is mor customizable along with the jrsc i have this site that clame they sell the jrsc but im not sire if its legit or what but heres the site http://gprauto.mybisi.com/product/jackson-racing-supercharger-kit-07-civic-si#

Thats true. aparently on the 9th gens you can go down to a smaller pullie to make more power because our engines dont rev as high . But the ct-e is mor customizable along with the jrsc i have this site that clame they sell the jrsc but im not sire if its legit or what but heres the site http://gprauto.mybisi.com/product/jackson-racing-supercharger-kit-07-civic-si#

Oh really? that's pretty cool. Yeah that's why I picked those 2 for my options. Thanks for the site but looking into used deals considering they are more bang for ur buck and cheaper too. There is a guy I know around here selling his entire setup for $3900 but I won't have enough for awhile.

Oh really? that's pretty cool. Yeah that's why I picked those 2 for my options. Thanks for the site but looking into used deals considering they are more bang for ur buck and cheaper too. There is a guy I know around here selling his entire setup for $3900 but I won't have enough for awhile.
Ok yeah thats probably the best way if i can get a used kit when i wanna do my build that would be sick ! But i prolly end up buying new not to may ppl have the ct kit on there 9th that wanna take it off yet

Ok yeah thats probably the best way if i can get a used kit when i wanna do my build that would be sick ! But i prolly end up buying new not to may ppl have the ct kit on there 9th that wanna take it off yet

Gonna be tough with the 9th gen market being new. Yeah lol only if u caught sixspeeddemon when he sold his.

Replace tires, rear suspension, figure out what's causing cel between sensors & cats etc
Oh yeah it sounds like fun little project I can't wait to start modifying my car ugg its gonna be a time! I can't deside if I should do the k playground rear spoiler or the wale tail :/

Back