8th Gen Sonic's Slow Build (Warning FA5 Inside)

Yeah man I'm hopping to mske thebsame as six_speed did
Edit: as his 8th gen I mean. And I was watchin you tube vids on all the s/c si that ar making around 360+ and there all from your area lol

Yeah i think ull make it man, yeah I know DMV area is like boosted central for 8ths.

Haha iv grown up in the muscle sean I'm a bit of a out cast from my friends lol/no/matter just means ill be that guy in the civic that keeps up and beats them haha

I love all cars in general tho, just don't always have time for the scenes in general due to work. I wish I had time to chill with the guys more.

I love all cars in general tho, just don't always have time for the scenes in general due to work. I wish I had time to chill with the guys more.
Yeah I bet that sucks msn I love all cars aswell I'm glad there's a bumch of muscles aroumd my area gives me a good goal to set and u don't see a civic in a group of muscles that often

Reactions: 5SK
ahh so basically ur winter build is still up in the air?
Yeah but I'm going the s/c'd rout unless I get a good deal on a turbo setup. But yeah I'm eather going with the tvs or the ct-e ported and venom cooled maybe lightweight rotors if they're available and maybe a front drive rebuild

Reactions: 5SK
Back