8th Gen HFP R7 18 inch wheels

I have a '12 Si sedan. Will the 18 inch hfp r7 wheels off an 8 gen fit my car without spacers like the stock 8 gen wheels need? Just curious since I am interested. Here's a photo I found on Google of them on a 9 gen.

024ccdba3c3022844e4ca18b0749e0c4.jpg

aaaaah, this is my car from 2 years ago!!!! You found this through google? Nice!!!

aaaaah, this is my car from 2 years ago!!!! You found this through google? Nice!!!
Did you use spacers to get the wheels to clear the brakes at all? I was concerned about that. Just curious. They look great man.

Did you use spacers to get the wheels to clear the brakes at all? I was concerned about that. Just curious. They look great man.
thanks. No need to get spacers. But if you wanted to get a big brake kit.....then you do need them.

YOU DO NOT NEED SPACERS just in case you didn't understand [emoji4][emoji24][emoji24][emoji23][emoji23]

thanks. No need to get spacers. But if you wanted to get a big brake kit.....then you do need them.
Thank you!!! The photo I found is why I'm getting those wheels. Sucks because the silver are tough to get used since everyone gets 17 inch bronze. Not the 18 inch silver.

YOU DO NOT NEED SPACERS just in case you didn't understand [emoji4][emoji24][emoji24][emoji23][emoji23]
I saw it the fourth time. Only reason I was concerned Is because people throwing stock 8 gen wheels on had issue with the wheel on the caliper and the specs on the wheel are the same as the 9 gen.

I think you should just be safe and get spacers with 19" wheels.

It's all fun and games, until you need to order spacers, because the wheels that you bought don't fit.

It's all fun and games, until you need to order spacers, because the wheels that you bought don't fit.

Yes. And your father as an ex auto mechanic who is against any modifications "it plays with the offset of wheels it'll throw off your speedos to get 18 on your car that shipped 17" like stop idc it's my car you don't drive it I pay it not you.

You can put 20's on the car without messing up the speedo. It has nothing to do with the offset, and everything to do with the tire size you use. You can run 16's, 17's, 18's, 19's, 20's on the si. Proper tires will give you a perfect speed reading like stock.

Back