8th Gen Sonic's Slow Build (Warning FA5 Inside)

yep hour drive home, 100 mile round trip. Hopefully they give me raise or something next paycheck. Since I'm still stuck here at this job.
Dude that is a far f-ing drive is that all city driving? They better give u a raise!

Ps i may be sleeping by the time you respond lol

Reactions: 5SK
Dude that is a far f-ing drive is that all city driving? They better give u a raise!

Ps i may be sleeping by the time you respond lol

It feels like city driving on the first drive due to driving in rush hour. From 5:00p.m-6:55p.m in stop and go traffic. Second drive home is usually 4:00a.m-4:54a.m @ a high rate of speed lol. I gas up every 2 days to make sure I don't hit e light. Usually between 8-10 gallons, average is 8.5 gallons. Raise is hard within this company they are some cheap mofos. No benefits whatsoever within the company. Also only does paper checks no direct deposit available.

It feels like city driving on the first drive due to driving in rush hour. From 5:00p.m-6:55p.m in stop and go traffic. Second drive home is usually 4:00a.m-4:54a.m @ a high rate of speed lol. I gas up every 2 days to make sure I don't hit e light. Usually between 8-10 gallons, average is 8.5 gallons. Raise is hard within this company they are some cheap mofos. No benefits whatsoever within the company. Also only does paper checks no direct deposit available.
Sounds like quite the time for your drive. Thoes are some cheep m/f lol I hope you get a job closer to your place. I couldn't imagin an hour drive through a city (It only takes 5 min to get across mine lol)

Sounds like quite the time for your drive. Thoes are some cheep m/f lol I hope you get a job closer to your place. I couldn't imagin an hour drive through a city (It only takes 5 min to get across mine lol)

Yeah I know spending all this money and frustration in traffic everyday is to much. Lucky you lol trust me u don't want to be driving a hike all the time.

u love animals huh? lol u would get use to it
Haha yeah I used to have all kinds of birds and animals I had sheep, goats, horses, pigs, lamas, emus, cows, donkeys, chickens, pheasants, quail, ducks, gease, Guinea fowl, rabbits, peacocks. I think that might be it lol. And it would be a compleat change
From the big city lol

Haha yeah I used to have all kinds of birds and animals I had sheep, goats, horses, pigs, lamas, emus, cows, donkeys, chickens, pheasants, quail, ducks, gease, Guinea fowl, rabbits, peacocks. I think that might be it lol. And it would be a compleat change
From the big city lol

What animals do u have now as pets?

about 9 feet from what I heard but it takes time. Unless the owner is abusive and feeds them raw meat. That speeds up the process but bones will be very fragile. That's why I say it's abusive.
That makes sence that is bad I didn't no that. You must know a lot about them

Back