9thcivic imid Wallpaper Template

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
Download: 9thcivic.com imid Wallpaper Template

What you should see:
imid photoshop example.jpg

Do not move the imid base (the black bar on the bottom) This should keep the area dark for the imid clock.
Replace the Main Image which is currently the gorgeous car you see. (Image size is 1920x936)

What you will get (if you don't change the Main Image):
9thcivic imid wallpaper template.jpg

Big thanks to Sleepingpanda for allowing us to use his car for the template. :clapping:

Might be a silly question and I apologize for not wanting to scroll through all 20 something pages, but how do you add a wallpaper to the iMid display?

Thanks for showin me that so the little girl could me me feel dumb and not you. Lol. That was sooo easy. I think the hardest part was the anxiety while waiting for it to open and save to the iMid. and i might or might not have used a beiber wallpaper. haha. jk, or am i? Thanks again.

Download: 9thcivic.com imid Wallpaper Template

What you should see:
View attachment 10516

Do not move the imid base (the black bar on the bottom) This should keep the area dark for the imid clock.
Replace the Main Image which is currently the gorgeous car you see. (Image size is 1920x936)

What you will get (if you don't change the Main Image):
View attachment 10515

Big thanks to Sleepingpanda for allowing us to use his car for the template. :clapping:

After downloading the template, is asking what to use to open it?
What program?

Back