Type R Teaser

hmm LHD maybe it will be sold in states too.:scratches::hmmm?:

• Staff
hmm LHD maybe it will be sold in states too.:scratches::hmmm?:
This is the european type r. They are left hand drive.

current euro civic -
http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/civic/build-your-civic/

Q5X2ao4.jpg

Wasn't previous Type R only sold in UK and Japan?

They are the FD2 (Japan) and FN2 (European). Theres no promise for the type r to be available in the US market. Otherwise, the price will be well over $45k. The HPD crz is nearly close to $40k and it doesn't compare to the type R.

Scirocco is already decade old and this car would sell a lot better than Golf IMO.

It's supposedly cost around $32k if brought over here. Would it be worth it when up against it's AWD competitors?

Are you talking about the Scirocco R?

It's supposedly cost around $32k if brought over here. Would it be worth it when up against it's AWD competitors?
It would be too hard to believe since the HPD CRZ costs much more than that.

Yeah the HPD CRZ is insane @Dar-Dar ...I wanted a set of the wheels for my si but they are just too expensive. I wish they would bring the type R to US because I would seriously consider purchasing it

I think it would be worth it, from a standpoint of the complete driving experience. It may have less power yes, but when you drive it, compared to subarus or maybe a genesis, does it compare? That will remain to be seen I guess. It will definitely be worth driving multiple vehicles and compare them to it.

It would be too hard to believe since the HPD CRZ costs much more than that.
Dunno. They're saying it'll be sold overseas for roughly 30k Euro. Even if they strip it down and bring it over, it'll still have a pretty hefty price tag.

Back