Cool Lights (In General)

BMW-Laser-Scheinwerfer-750x500.jpg

Ya.

Forgot I posted these....bit inebriated at the time.
Are you any good at darts(Cricket/1-0-1)? I love darts.......... and there isn't any dart bars around here. I played in Colorado's dart league, and also played in some "Lucky Strike" Tournaments in the 80's/90's. Got started when living in England(60's/70's).

Ya, I'm not too shabby at throwing them. We usually play Around the World (Bull in - Bull out).

Ya, I'm not too shabby at throwing them. We usually play Around the World (Bull in - Bull out).
That's cool, I like Cricket(don't have to use any subtraction skills, that I don't have, it would take so long I'd lose my rhythm).
Playing 101/301/501 with a team worked for me, I'd have a peep tell me the next throw and all I had to do was hit what I'm throwing at.

That's cool, I like Cricket(don't have to use any subtraction skills, that I don't have, it would take so long I'd lose my rhythm).
Playing 101/301/501 with a team worked for me, I'd have a peep tell me the next throw and all I had to do was hit what I'm throwing at.
Haha....ya, I don't like doing Math while I'm drinking.

my brain is trying to process what's what on the wall. Are they raised panels with led lighting behind them? Fireplace the same way? What are the red panels made from?

Yes, they are painted decorative wall panels found at Home Depot etc.
Put long string of LEDs behind each. Controlled by remote control. The panels are raised off the wall. They are attached to a simple wood frame that is raised about 3" off the wall.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back