Photos Polished Metal Metallic

d453271af40a2e2d3931f90deb673861.jpg

Hi all, new to the site.

Picked up a 2013 Lx last month. Been browsing the forums since I got the car. Nice looking cars around here. I originally wanted the car in either white or black but I didn't want a tan interior with the white. Would have gone Si but wife wanted automatic. Didn't want to fight that battle. Anyway, I'm loving the color now with the black interior. Don't think I will do a build thread as I just wanted to make the car look presentable, to me of course. This is what she looked like when I got her. This picture was taken after she was dropped on Megan coils.
Car1.JPG

Here is a picture from last week. Got some Rota Grids 17x8+35. Went with hyper black. Wanted black rims originally. I like the way they look on the car.
car3.JPG

Another picture from last week. Megan CF roof spoiler, Mugen visors. That's pretty much all I have done besides LED interior lights and license plate lights. I have some Nokya DRLs but haven't put them in yet.
car4.JPG

Hi all, new to the site.

Picked up a 2013 Lx last month. Been browsing the forums since I got the car. Nice looking cars around here. I originally wanted the car in either white or black but I didn't want a tan interior with the white. Would have gone Si but wife wanted automatic. Didn't want to fight that battle. Anyway, I'm loving the color now with the black interior. Don't think I will do a build thread as I just wanted to make the car look presentable, to me of course. This is what she looked like when I got her. This picture was taken after she was dropped on Megan coils.

Here is a picture from last week. Got some Rota Grids 17x8+35. Went with hyper black. Wanted black rims originally. I like the way they look on the car.
car3.JPG

Another picture from last week. Megan CF roof spoiler, Mugen visors. That's pretty much all I have done besides LED interior lights and license plate lights. I have some Nokya DRLs but haven't put them in yet.
car4.JPG

HELL YES. I was wondering how those exact color wheels would look on my PMM Si. I was between this color and the bronze. and GO BOLTS!

Back