10th Generation Honda Civic Spied Testing

current crosstour uses projector halogens. This looks to either have projector halogens or jewel projectors

cross4.jpg

jewel lights in the acura mdx for comparison below -

mdx.jpg

acura rlx

t0jXrq2.jpg

crosstour is expected for a new model in 2016. I stand by that. It would be a wild departure from the civic after looking at countless images/angles of both models compared to these images. I don't see it.

crosstour is expected for a new model in 2016. I stand by that. It would be a wild departure from the civic after looking at countless images/angles of both models compared to these images. I don't see it.
Super sleuth. Bravo Webby. :clapping:
I think you nailed it. That can't be a Civic. It's just wayyyy too big and it doesn't make sense that they would change it again so early. Sales numbers are fine.

I just came across this on Honda tech, I'm not sure how accurate it is nor did I write this.. It's straight from Honda tech.

It might be :( I would love the type r but I'm guessing it's going to be in the $35k+ range

Kind of makes me mad they just keep updating it EVERY YEAR.. Especially if they're gonna make it a tank with an auto transmission. RIP

seems stupid they have to "redesign" every year ...
They don't HAVE to, but it sells. Think of how many people didn't like the 12 sedan but liked the 13. Or how many people traded in their 12/13 coupe for a 14 one. It works

Competition in the market and journalistic criticism caused a lot of it.

Back