Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
My brother will be trading his 09 civic sedan (30k miles) that has HFP 18's on it. He thinks he is going to get more money with the HFP wheels rather than the stock wheels(which he has and maybe 5k miles on the tires).

I keep telling him to put the stockers and sell the HFPs later because the dealership won't care either way on what wheels are on the car.

What do you all think? Trade with HFPs or the stockers?

I'd trade with stock and sell the HFPs separately. The dealer will care about the HFPs, but won't pay you for them, they'll give you the same price and then sell the car for more.

Def sell the car with stock & sell the hfp after. He will get more that way hands down.

18 inch? ewwww:( If they were 17 I would make him an offer.:thumbsdown:

Your right. They are going to quote him the same price regardless. Better off selling the hfp wheels seperately.

• Staff
I can report that the HFP wheels are safely stored in my garage.

Tires on them are a diff story....dry rotted like crazy. They have 22-25k miles in 4 years-5 years.

pics. & wheel info.... I'm not shopping....

I'll get some pics later.

My bro is getting a 2015 Accord Sport in the Modern Steel Metallic for $23, 500 OTD with mudguards, wheel locks and the trunk tray.
image.jpg

seriously seems like a lot of car for the money....and otd at that.

It has the CVT trans. After the trade in my bro whipped out the check book....Ballin! lol

This was a cool tool for the "finance" guy. Filled and signed all the paper work on it. Pretty damn cool.

image.jpg

The showroom has six 80" tv's to keep the customers entertained.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,023.9 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    917.2 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: Nix
Back