Photos Official retrofit thread (pics and specs)

dont know of any retrofitters in jersey, but youve got HIDIllusionz.com in brooklyn

you local to him, or did you ship them to him?

I actually got lucky and he was in Boston, which is about 2.5 hours south of me, when I wanted to get them done so I drove down to the shop he was working out of and he did them that day.

s2000 retrofit done by customlightz
ap1 s2000 projectors
mdx shrouds
color mod stage I & II
philips 85122+ bulbs

DSC_0831.jpg

DSC_0830.jpg

DSC_0832.jpg

DSC_0818.jpg

DSC_0817.jpg

DSC_0835.jpg

DSC_0901.jpg
I love this.... This is what I want to do to mine

Modded Mini h1 6.0
Iris Shrouds
5k morimoto 3five bulbs

sideshotlightsoff by yoitsshad, on Flickr

sideshotlightson by yoitsshad, on Flickr

frontshotlightsoff by yoitsshad, on Flickr

frontshotlightson by yoitsshad, on Flickr

frontshotlightsoff2 by yoitsshad, on Flickr

colorflickr by yoitsshad, on Flickr

That's a great setup. Seeing you are from Ny. Where did you get this setup done? I'm from Jersey and planning on having something similar. How is the cut off from the headlights. Also how much would something like this be around?

That's a great setup. Seeing you are from Ny. Where did you get this setup done? I'm from Jersey and planning on having something similar. How is the cut off from the headlights. Also how much would something like this be around?

I did it myself, it took 2 days (took my time). This is also the third retrofit I have ever done (did 2 setups for 8th's) so I have experience. However, this is the first retrofit I have done which required me to trim the back of our headlight housing so that the mini h1 can properly be mounted as well as the bulb can be properly seated. It was also the first time I had to trim and test the shrouds to ensure a good fit (took hours). Cut-off is great for the mini's, never had a issue. Price varies depending on your options.

Awesome Photos!

Great looking retrofit.
The color flicker in the last photo is amazing. Nicely Done!

Hopefully mine turn out half as well.....:confused:

Anyone have any idea how this was done? What projector they used and where you can buy the curved TypeR-like LEimage.jpg D strip?

Anyone have any idea how this was done? What projector they used and where you can buy the curved TypeR-like LED strip?

The strip looks like the standard rope LED that you can find on eBay.

Back