Merc Racing TVS Supercharger

ErckleSi

Swift Current, Saskatchewan
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys amd gals! So iv been looking into supercharging my car and iv been looking at the tvs kit for awhile now but don't know much about it. If anyone could tell me if its out yet and what it all comes with in the kit.
I'd really like to do this kit on my car over the ct-e kit or a turbo

Where are you seeing a kit available for the 9th gen?

Who told you it'd bolt up?

8th gen ct kit doesn't bolt right up on the 9th. Unless they test fit their kit on a 9th gen I'd be cautious. There are 8th gen users who have their setup. I've yet to see a 9th user. I'd contact them to see who's tested it and see pics/vids/dynos. Wouldn't you want to know how it did on the dyno before dropping over 4 grand?

To be honest I haven't seen anyone using this brand on their 9th Si yet.

@Six_speed_demon told me it would fully bolt up he's buddies with merc

I'm sorry bro I'm just getting back in the forums. I've been really busy with work and my dd.

Merc is good friends with me I've done a lot of testing for him on the 8thgen and the 9thgen.

Testing hasn't has been completely done with a 9thgen but it's really early and not much can be said but put this way if the RRC and RBC fit with a simple adapter same rules apply for blower. [emoji2][emoji2] once more info is ready to be share I will for sure update you guys

I'm sorry bro I'm just getting back in the forums. I've been really busy with work and my dd.

Merc is good friends with me I've done a lot of testing for him on the 8thgen and the 9thgen.

Testing hasn't has been completely done with a 9thgen but it's really early and not much can be said but put this way if the RRC and RBC fit with a simple adapter same rules apply for blower. [emoji2][emoji2] once more info is ready to be share I will for sure update you guys
Thank you

Thanx dude now that I know that I gotta decide weather I want to wait for this. Get the ct-e kit or find someone that will install a turbo kit for me haha and I'm pretty sure I know a guy that would do that for me. That i trust any ways lol I love that wine but I wanna sh!t on v8s that tvs kit sound perfect but that damn wait . Makin me got a snail on the brain

Thanx dude now that I know that I gotta decide weather I want to wait for this. Get the ct-e kit or find someone that will install a turbo kit for me haha and I'm pretty sure I know a guy that would do that for me. That i trust any ways lol I love that wine but I wanna sh!t on v8s that tvs kit sound perfect but that damn wait . Makin me got a snail on the brain
Go ct-e bro

[emoji2] [emoji108] the whine….. The wins…. The fun im gonna have with this kit ! My buddie thinks his camaro will still destroy me
He could still beat you. Camaro SS are fast! He will definitely NOT destroy you. I know that for sure.

I have faith in the sc! I also have a skyline and a upgraded turbo srt neon waiting for me to boost lol
R35? Or r34?

Your going to eat that neon. And I'm pretty sure you'll blow the doors off the SS too but still they're pretty fast if modded.

Back