Test Your Internet Speed.

crazy to see a cell phone pulling down that kind of speed. Kills my home service

I wish we could get 4g in our area.

how excited are you to be back in action???

I'm glad to be back in action. I've got a couple of plane trips coming up in November (to SC & AZ). I'm hoping I'll be ready for flying and distance driving in another month. Should also be interesting at security.

I'm glad to be back in action. I've got a couple of plane trips coming up in November (to SC & AZ). I'm hoping I'll be ready for flying and distance driving in another month. Should also be interesting at security.

Where in SC?

Did you get a medical card to present to security?

Excuse me sir, can you step into this private room with me. *slaps on latex gloves*

lol

Go buy it already!!! GO NOW!!!!!

You will hear about this for a while bro! lol

Glad you are back in action! :bighug: I'm curious to know what you do for a living!

Do you even have a 4G phone? lol

@ the fiancee's house:

1515275490.png

I have a 3g hotspot that I would love to replace with a 4g.

I am the engineering manager of product development.

We have 4G in the Baltimore Area. I'm sure Philly does too but guess you are not that close.

Oh Snap! Engineering Manager sounds fancy spancy :giggle:

I was curious - and read that roadrunner lite is supposedly capped at 768 kbps. So you're basically at the ceiling for what that plan provides. :sadwavey:
Indeed I am. :sadbanana: All that matters is that I get my food faps in and I'll be fine.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I was getting my hair did and I was only getting 3g there.....def could tell the diff on the phone. Just about twice as long to load up a 9thcivic.com page.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I was getting my hair did and I was only getting 3g there.....def could tell the diff on the phone. Just about twice as long to load up a 9thcivic.com page.

That sucks. Where were you getting your hair did at??

Back