Boosted 8th switching over to the 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love my Si... but i miss Kimber too. Ill get my new car Khaleesi to look as good as I had my 8th gen.

OMG now I remember this car. Very nice and clean! I had no idea it was boosted thoug!!

You'll get your fb6 to look as good if not even better. It's a bummer to start from the bottom again, but building another car to your own personal liking is very satisfying at the end because not many people have that look/idea. Its a big reason of why I left the 8th community as well.

you know any of the specs for the wheels you picked up?

Thanks! And couldn't agree more. Thinking I will keep the Hot Pink color. That's how people knew me. Lmao

Well a little update. I went ahead and placed an order for the hot side of my turbo kit. Cut a deal on manifold, downpipe, dump tube with makspeed. Should be getting it sometime next week :turbospin:

Last edited:
Well here are the last of the major boost goodies. Thinking of ordering a full HFP lip kit next :think:
FB00B927-77CF-409F-AC94-7E7F6709F9CF_zpsfp1lrekn.jpg

Got some meats today 18x9.75+20. Only $300 for wheels and brand new tires lol

45E2C3ED-A1CB-4DA9-A649-F8CCAAF34E7C_zps3voqy55x.jpg

D2705F4D-9FC7-4546-B51A-D51120A45CE3_zpswiwclexl.jpg

Reactions: Nix
The tires on the wheel are 225/45/18. I'll be taking them off and putting 245/40 instead

18x9.75 +20?? I like the aggressiveness, I personally just bought 17x10 +20 for the rear and 17x9 +20 for my front..should be fun to fit the rear :bananasplit:

18x9.75 +20?? I like the aggressiveness, I personally just bought 17x10 +20 for the rear and 17x9 +20 for my front..should be fun to fit the rear :bananasplit:

Let me know how you are able to fit them. And how it looks. I still haven't put mine on the car because I need lug nuts and beefier tires. 225/45 is not an appropriate size for that wide of a wheel.

Let me know how you are able to fit them. And how it looks. I still haven't put mine on the car because I need lug nuts and beefier tires. 225/45 is not an appropriate size for that wide of a wheel.

I will do, I am running a 205/40 on the 17x9 and stepped it up to a 215/40 for the 17x10...Rear is the easiest to fit with some stretched tires and some camber around -5...but didn't want to run x10 in the front due to the lack of ability to turn without worrying about ripping my fenders apart lol

I will do, I am running a 205/40 on the 17x9 and stepped it up to a 215/40 for the 17x10...Rear is the easiest to fit with some stretched tires and some camber around -5...but didn't want to run x10 in the front due to the lack of ability to turn without worrying about ripping my fenders apart lol

See I thought the rear will be harder to fit :/. I just got new tires for them. Waiting on the luch nuts to arive and then I will be putting them on the car. Hopefully I don't have to do much. I think the majority of the wheel gap will be gone though

hahaha the xxr "barrel" centers are super ugly on those though. I don't blame you for running different ones. Plus, I know you got them used so the other guy probably did it. hahaha

See I thought the rear will be harder to fit :/. I just got new tires for them. Waiting on the luch nuts to arive and then I will be putting them on the car. Hopefully I don't have to do much. I think the majority of the wheel gap will be gone though

I've seen someone on here run a 17x10 +18 and they said it fit perfect on a wider tire, so my 215/40 should be good, right now I am on stock 16s with the stock tires which are 205/55r16s and I have about 1 finger gap in the front and 2 in the rear, hoping to have a wheel lip to fender when i throw the 17s on

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 17
:brock::thumb:
hahaha the xxr "barrel" centers are super ugly on those though. I don't blame you for running different ones. Plus, I know you got them used so the other guy probably did it. hahaha

I was hoping the stock center caps would fit, but it appears they are slightly bigger :sadbanana:. Looks like I have to make my own or buy the xxr center caps.

I've seen someone on here run a 17x10 +18 and they said it fit perfect on a wider tire, so my 215/40 should be good, right now I am on stock 16s with the stock tires which are 205/55r16s and I have about 1 finger gap in the front and 2 in the rear, hoping to have a wheel lip to fender when i throw the 17s on

I think with the 215/40 and a drop you will be fine. Here's how my car looks with 245/40's. I'm thinking of keeping it this height and just adding maybe -1* camber up front and maybe -2* in the rear so I can tuck the wheels in.

Speaking of camber.. Anyone know the max camber I can get from the stock suspension?
That rear end poke though :brock:
0D85CFD9-DB02-4E99-8827-2AB9D7517086_zpsupqudboa.jpg

4EE461AD-FC81-49E2-9831-4A73AF6973E6_zpshgyhtqrz.jpg

stock suspension doesn't have camber adjustments. You need camber bolts up front and camber arms in the rear to adjust it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back