8th Gen hello from a 8th gen owner.

So today fixed the leak and dove the car home.
Tomorrow gonna finish the headlight wireing and get suspension dialed in. And some pictures will be taken tomorrow.
Gonna do some data logging I didn't get too today tomorrow.

Reactions: Nix
Nice day about to lash my valves. Found out today I have to use all my taxes to pay for school so no paint.... But who said being responsible is fun. Lol but after tonight tuning back in business

What suspension/brakes are you gonna end up running? Or are you not that far along yet?

Nice. Im running the same suspension. I like it pretty well. I did the TSX brake upgrade last fall. It's been nice as well. Looks huge on there though. You definitely have to run at least a 17" to clear the new rotor/caliper. I did not upgrade the brake master cylinder and the pedal feel is quite honestly almost the same. It's a little softer but I've got more modulation before they grab super hard.

Nice. Im running the same suspension. I like it pretty well. I did the TSX brake upgrade last fall. It's been nice as well. Looks huge on there though. You definitely have to run at least a 17" to clear the new rotor/caliper. I did not upgrade the brake master cylinder and the pedal feel is quite honestly almost the same. It's a little softer but I've got more modulation before they grab super hard.

So im still dialing in the suspension on how i want it. im liking it so far though. i was thinking about doing axion industries willwood smaller brake setup so i can run smaller wheels for slicks and being lightweight. if i wasnt so set on that setup i would go with that. Do you know the 9th gen si redline tuned full bolt on?

If you're hitting the drag strip a lot those wilwood brakes should be nice for running some 15's and slicks. I don't know about suspension setups for drag. For auto-x and track stuff, soft in the front and hard in the rear on the konis. It'll help the car rotate better but thats not exactly what you want at the strip.

HP wise for bolt on 9th gens? i think squiggy has a pretty complete setup and tune. @squiggy whats your car putting down, approx? 220-230 at the wheels?

Runnin those lightweight steelie 16's must be helping too! hahaha

Just wait until I get the lightweight 17s on! Speaking of the winter tires, I may have abused them a bit. They are almost down to the all-season markers. :confused:

Hehe. I have to say I thought those dunlop graspics were way better than the conti extreme winters I picked up. I spun and locked up the wheels a lot. Surprising with my car. I have no power.

If you're hitting the drag strip a lot those wilwood brakes should be nice for running some 15's and slicks. I don't know about suspension setups for drag. For auto-x and track stuff, soft in the front and hard in the rear on the konis. It'll help the car rotate better but thats not exactly what you want at the strip.

HP wise for bolt on 9th gens? i think squiggy has a pretty complete setup and tune. @squiggy whats your car putting down, approx? 220-230 at the wheels?

I ment the redline 7800?
but yeah this will be a drag car ill have something else for the track im thinking a RWD something S2000 but i would Kswap it lol.

Somewhere in that vicinity. Never did a final eDyno, but half way through the tuning process I was already hitting 216 whp. I could have a freak and even be above 230!

Whats your redline set at? and whats your mod list

Back