Type R Teaser

Wasn't sure where to post this. Type R is not coming
Why do you say that from the fact they're having a press conference, and the other article talks about a hatchback civic? I'm not saying we will get the r, but can you really say it's not happening when Honda hasn't commented?

Why do you say that from the fact they're having a press conference, and the other article talks about a hatchback civic? I'm not saying we will get the r, but can you really say it's not happening when Honda hasn't commented?
No, I can't confirm.
I did get an email from Nikos Stoufis who has that petition going for the Type R to come to North America (over 25 000 people have signed it btw). I went to check my deleted e-mails and found the last one he sent. I remember it had a very pessimistic vibe to it about the Type R coming. When I clicked on the link to reread it the page had been deleted. Did it get deleted because it was pessimistic and people were replying to him and saying don't give up the fight? Or is there a new development?

I don't have any news. I'm not sure what his message was.

25K people signed the petition, but how many would buy the CTR? Anyone can sign it.

Nürburgring plays host to exclusive event for Civic Type R fans

After the success of the 2014 #WTCCSPA event at Spa Francorchamps, we're heading to Nürburgring!
- Honda fans invited to Nürburgring to celebrate release of all-new Civic Type R
- This is the first time the WTCC will be held at the famed circuit
- It's your opportunity to get 'hands on' with the all new Civic Type R, visit the pit lane, meet the drivers, plus a chance to take your own car on the circuit!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/hond...pe-r-fans/1031683246861083?id=471899382839475

Nürburgring plays host to exclusive event for Civic Type R fans

After the success of the 2014 #WTCCSPA event at Spa Francorchamps, we're heading to Nürburgring!
- Honda fans invited to Nürburgring to celebrate release of all-new Civic Type R
- This is the first time the WTCC will be held at the famed circuit
- It's your opportunity to get 'hands on' with the all new Civic Type R, visit the pit lane, meet the drivers, plus a chance to take your own car on the circuit!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/honda-racing-wtcc/nürburgring-plays-host-to-exclusive-event-for-civic-type-r-fans/1031683246861083?id=471899382839475
I would be all over that for the $175 euro....

must be nice, would really like to have them bring the type r here to the states. i know i will be first on the wait list lol

Who is in charge of that CivicX forum? That white layout when browsing forum gives me seizure

giphy.gif

yes it's been all over twitter... someone chopped it to see what a coupe would look like

I do not mind that rear spoiler at all......kinda dig it.

Back