Sirius XM Radio... Do you actually use it?

djroadking

Danville, KY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe FG4
Got one of the receivers and subscribed because I use my Dads a lot and he constantly gets annoyed by it. My Si didn't come with XM because of the base model. Anyway to those that have ever used it or ever subscribed at all... If I was to ever want it cancelled I don't think it will be simply a call as I've read from others. Mostly have used it on my stereo in my room thanks to a home kit.

I've heard others say it's a process to get it cancelled. That's about it.

You call up and say cancel. I do it every year. I only drive my S2000 6 months out of the year. I get the 6 month $30 deal and at the end of October, I cancel. Never had a problem starting or canceling.

It's a simple process to cancel. They will try to offer incentives for you to stay but if you really don't want it they will cancel it for you. I've done it in the past and it was easy.

In my other car that had XM standard and after the 6 months I just let it expire. They send me more deals (and honestly, they are good deals IMO) I got it again and then cancelled it after the promo period was over. They offered more deals again but I didnt take them. Was not difficult like I was fighting for my money or anything like that.

Not to be off topic or anything, but @kgf3076 Have you seen the S2k I am picking up from a close friend in roughly 4 weeks? It is so gorgeous
I remember you talking about it. You need to come to the Dragon in September and find out what the S2000 is made for.

I love my satellite radio! [emoji106]

I call them before my plan is about to expire and they give me a good deal!

Back