Photos -- Official Honda Civic Shift Knob Pics Thread --

Turned the right way, as in the shift pattern doesn't line up "properly"? Or you just can't screw it down the threaded shaft?

Just finished my shift knob project the other day I'll take some pics when I get out I got a s2k shift knob and a integra shift boot ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425669859.874446.jpg
The picture above is when I replaced the shift knob only

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425669844.556860.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425669844.556860.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 35
its screwed down all the way but when i get there its not turned the right way

I believe those were used with a lock nut but now looking at Speedy28 post above it should screw down the same as his Honda knob.

@speedy28 how did you get your shift knob to line up the shift pattern? Can you adjust the boot collar up and down? I have not messed with mine yet, so not sure.

I believe those were used with a lock nut but now looking at Speedy28 post above it should screw down the same as his Honda knob.

@speedy28 how did you get your shift knob to line up the shift pattern? Can you adjust the boot collar up and down? I have not messed with mine yet, so not sure.
Adjusted it where You want it and move the nut under the collar upward to tighten it hope it helps man

Last edited:
Because that's what everybody else would do. NeoChrome looks like a pokeball too, so I decided to go with that instead. It matches well in my opinion.
Don't get me wrong, I like the knob, looks awesome

Ugh.....the shift boot collar on my car is now making a clicking noise when going in and out of 3rd gear. Gets annoying fast!!!

f81a6eb348fbdf0f049cf4d61a214af4.jpg

Mine[emoji7]

Man... every time I see that Abrams knob in post #1, it makes me want one! But, I didn't want to spend that much money, so I went with a Blox 490 in Electric Blue instead :)

Blox Knob.jpg

Back