Final Call: May 17-23 Mini Dragon Trip

SpartanML

NW NJ
Vehicle Model
Honduh
Body Style
C O O P
We had some bumps along the way, but for anyone interested, myself and @Specter will be down at the Tail the week of the 17th. Drive days will be the 18th to the 22nd. I know @death_roll is coming down at the end of the week for the long weekend, but I'm headed home the 23rd. We're staying in Robbinsville and there are some rooms still available.

So if anyone would like to meet up, we'll be there, always one of my favorite places to hang out. A little taste of the much larger September trip for those who are badly addicted still.

Hopefully we'll see some some of you there!

Last edited:
Yep, I'm slowly getting stuff ready to go, this might be the last dragon run for my current car :(

Going 21-24th.

I won't be able to attend. Co-worker just told me he's off the end of the week you all are going down. I will be covering his areas/territories.

Take pictures and have fun! Be safe.

On the Deal's Gap website, no events this week. Weather looks like the right kind to scare the fair weather crowds off too. Leaving tomorrow morning, we'll be there if anyone decided to mosey on through.

Weather is looking like low 80s most of the weekend.

Gotta swap tires to my star specs once I get down. It's going to be a challenge keeping my friend in line as I guarantee he'll double yellow cross for killboy.

Weather is looking like low 80s most of the weekend.

Gotta swap tires to my star specs once I get down. It's going to be a challenge keeping my friend in line as I guarantee he'll double yellow cross for killboy.
Wait.. He's gonna do it on purpose? :confused: who does that?? :-/

The Notorious PIG BBQ is gone! Very unfortunate. Also Fontana no longer has brisket. Grrrr.

The Notorious PIG BBQ is gone! Very unfortunate. Also Fontana no longer has brisket. Grrrr.
I noticed on a couple on Killboys pics that they weren't out there. Did they go out of business?

I noticed on a couple on Killboys pics that they weren't out there. Did they go out of business?

Daryl has been raving about some new restaurant in Robbinsville right off 129, and Tapoco lodge has a restaurant too. So there are other options.

Leaving in about 22 hours...

I saw his post on FB too. Place called the Hub right in town. As for the PIG, he's opening a restaurant or two elsewhere. Shame he moved on from the Dragon though. I was really looking to having some good BBQ.

Oh there was plenty of fun, especially on Saturday when you all left. I think this is the RS's last trip down, need something with power again.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432520544.525468.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432520565.705499.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432520575.727219.jpg

These BMWs from Florida showed up on Saturday, cool group and tried to help Jesse out a little but his car is just a big steaming pos
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432520639.916467.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432520653.633555.jpg

How most of Saturday was spent...we had to jump start his car and at least got a few runs in, including a good night run on 28 & the dragon.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432520665.707591.jpg

Back