Guess my time!

Looks like luck is never on my side, I don't think I'll be able to go to the track tomorrow. I got arrested last night for reckless driving while I was doing a datalog for vit. I had to miss today's day of work so that means the Wednesday I had off was canceled so I will let you guys know next Tuesday to confirm I'm going.
OH man! I'm so sorry to hear that! Did they impound your vehicle?
Hope everything is well

Looks like luck is never on my side, I don't think I'll be able to go to the track tomorrow. I got arrested last night for reckless driving while I was doing a datalog for vit. I had to miss today's day of work so that means the Wednesday I had off was canceled so I will let you guys know next Tuesday to confirm I'm going.
Datalog.....Is that like texting driving and weaving??????

Datalog.....Is that like texting driving and weaving??????
I think he means when you hook the flashpro to your car and Log your cars engine specs while driving. then he sends it to his tuner who fine tunes and corrects the log to how your car SHOULD be running with the modifications you have done. After, I believe you just update the new "MAP" that your tuner gives you and repeat the process till its perfect.
Its like dyno tuning, except your on the street, with no dyno lol

I think he means when you hook the flashpro to your car and Log your cars engine specs while driving. then he sends it to his tuner who fine tunes and corrects the log to how your car SHOULD be running with the modifications you have done. After, I believe you just update the new "MAP" that your tuner gives you and repeat the process till its perfect.
Its like dyno tuning, except your on the street, with no dyno lol

Thx for the explanation, to bad it couldn't have been done without drawing attention........ Sounds like this requires a passenger to work the things other than driving. Hopefully others will learn from this and get a right seat tech.

Thx for the explanation, to bad it couldn't have been done without drawing attention........ Sounds like this requires a passenger to work the things other than driving. Hopefully others will learn from this and get a right seat tech.
Doesn't require any effort to datalog. It just means going flat out in 3rd gear usually. So from like 2k rpm to redline in 3rd gear to record air/fuel, and tons of other engine parameters. I'm guessing he was just caught going well above the posted speed limit (reckless driving)

Or a Valentine 1. Unfortunately its the risk you take vs going to a Dyno like @Dutchmaster states. He was probably doing a 3rd gear pull and got caught going well over the speed limit. Has nothing to do with a co pilot but just bad luck.

i should be alright just a little set back...for everyone thats tunning with vit ...be very safe and dont do pulls in the same area...switch it up

i should be alright just a little set back...for everyone thats tunning with vit ...be very safe and dont do pulls in the same area...switch it up
What speed did you get caught at? Are you just being charged with a fine and points on your license?

How fast were you going? The speed was in triple digits I assume..

What speed did you get caught at? Are you just being charged with a fine and points on your license?
he said i was doing 85 on a 35 speed limit zone which was not true ...im fighting it in court

he said i was doing 85 on a 35 speed limit zone which was not true ...im fighting it in court
probably like 58...my cars loud tho and i was downshifting when i passed him ....sooo he probably thought i was flying

You have any on ramps to a highway near you?

Assuming he has not raised his rev limiter the maximum speed he could be going in 3rd gear is 79mph according to the transmission calculator I just used.

Back