2016 Honda Civic Sedan

11159907_1058777947469187_716088810666479018_o.jpg

Wish they would take of the heat shields. Interesting placement of the oil filter if it's that little blue bit sticking out of the bottom of the engine.

It's a photoshop from the first camouflage shots leaked. A member on vtec.net forums did it. They removed the camouflage and tried to imagine what the car could look like.

Think they went a bit heavy on the highlights and shadowing. Makes panel creases and whatnot seem way more exaggerated.

looks mazda 3-ish with that long hood. Also looks like they are adding back from the Accord Crosstour.
I thought the 1.5L turbo DI was for the Type R, Making 306 Hp? Or is that the non Type R getting a detuned version?

looks mazda 3-ish with that long hood. Also looks like they are adding back from the Accord Crosstour.
I thought the 1.5L turbo DI was for the Type R, Making 306 Hp? Or is that the non Type R getting a detuned version?
type r has the 2 liter turbo. 1.5 is supposed to be in the lower trims.

interesting no two tier dash but that could just be the ILX mule modified. I'm getting anxious about pricing and specs. I really want to know what is in store for the Si. We've got all the details on the Type R, a good chunk of info on the standard model Civic, but nothing about our beloved Si! I hope they don't do what they did with the HR-V and send the car to dealers then release pricing and info.

Back