200+ WHP Club!

I am at 200.34 with 179 torque with only a catless downpipe and a nice tune by derf.tuned....very happy with how the car drives!!!!...if speed is that you want then go turbo :) n/a this cars are basuraaa!!!.. :)

I am at 200.34 with 179 torque with only a catless downpipe and a nice tune by derf.tuned....very happy with how the car drives!!!!...if speed is that you want then go turbo :) n/a this cars are basuraaa!!!.. :)
I am at 194 torque with downpipe, skunk2 intake and hondata tuning.

We are about to go to 200hp to the wheel because I installed a full race catback exhaust!!! Now to tune!!!

Reactions: Nix
I am at 194 torque with downpipe, skunk2 intake and hondata tuning.

We are about to go to 200hp to the wheel because I installed a full race catback exhaust!!! Now to tune!!!

Yeap i might just get a q300 and thats it..if i come by a cheap prl short ram intake then ill get it if not..i am not wasting my money on intakes..not wort h it in my opinion..only the prl!!!...so you have got more torque then hp!???? Mmm i dont see that often ..specially in a honda :)))..

Yeap i might just get a q300 and thats it..if i come by a cheap prl short ram intake then ill get it if not..i am not wasting my money on intakes..not wort h it in my idea..only the prl!!!
Everything is tuning we went from 165FT to 190 on the first tuned (only intake) then 194FT with the downpipe!!

2979576b99b076c18a34740f70d78c9d.jpg

The evidence lol

Back