9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

Looks like I will be there on Friday evening. Too many things with work during the week. Better late than never. Looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones. Just need to stop being lazy and adjust my valves, in both cars.

Looks like I will be there on Friday evening. Too many things with work during the week. Better late than never. Looking forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones. Just need to stop being lazy and adjust my valves, in both cars.

Better late than not at all, so it'll be the Si this year?

Just finished my valve adjustment. Engine looks decent for 220500 miles.
c0fe5abc2bf31a2a71b4e7ba0597ea84.jpg
a5ac802f59056da152154c4c7055bd4e.jpg

Sorry guys im going to be getting my own spot. So is the cabin smaller than the lodge? Do I just google fontana and ask for a room when I call?

Alright, who still needs a room? I can probably accommodate 1 more in the cabin with me and Jeff, and @ac3jason

Connor got a cabin as well and will probably have room for 2 more as well.

I was about to just get a room for myself. Wasn't sure what sizes there were. Wanted the smallest possible one.

No biggie though. I dont mind staying with you and death. Just wanted to see if I could get one.

I was about to just get a room for myself. Wasn't sure what sizes there were. Wanted the smallest possible one.

No biggie though. I dont mind staying with you and death. Just wanted to see if I could get one.

Oh gotcha. Rooming by yourself isn't fun lol

Back