9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

Had to do the back brakes on the Si. Stupid caliper bolt was frozen/stuck and it wore out one pad. Nothing a little heat and an impact wrench couldn't fix. Just sucks that I had to replace the pads when there was still at least half left on all the rest. Other issue is I couldn't get Axxis Ultimates again. Something about the owner changing etc. So we will see if these other pads can compare to the smoking Ultimates.

Had to do the back brakes on the Si. Stupid caliper bolt was frozen/stuck and it wore out one pad. Nothing a little heat and an impact wrench couldn't fix. Just sucks that I had to replace the pads when there was still at least half left on all the rest. Other issue is I couldn't get Axxis Ultimates again. Something about the owner changing etc. So we will see if these other pads can compare to the smoking Ultimates.

What pads did you get?

I had those pads on my old WRX. Prob getting a set for my '15 WRX when my stock pads are done

And @PainIs4ThaWeak came and met us as well.

solid 4 man crew at the moment. Exploring and checking out new roads. Some are good and some are crap.

215/276 is worth doing.

80 is awesome but really far from fontana.

We ran into an RWB Porsche on Warwoman road earlier.

Last edited:
We'll have to plan a friday drive in that area. We'll see about Saturday's drive.

They repaved the north half of 215 recently. The south half is still smooth and perfect. The north end is definitely rough but new black pavement.

Back