Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

Speakers so loud, they blow women's clothes off
I love the sound of the added bass that the sub kicks out but am honestly a little self conscious about being "that guy ". I don't want people looking at me. I need to add the sound deadening material next.

I love the sound of the added bass that the sub kicks out but am honestly a little self conscious about being "that guy ". I don't want people looking at me. I need to add the sound deadening material next.
Sound deadening helps a lot! You can only really hear the bass if I'm blasting music or if the windows are down

I really don't understand people who have huge sub woofers or multiple subwoofers. I have a small 10" one and it's set to half power and I can't turn the volume past 65% volume. Are they perhaps overcompensating for something else? ;)

I really don't understand people who have huge sub woofers or multiple subwoofers. I have a small 10" one and it's set to half power and I can't turn the volume past 65% volume. Are they perhaps overcompensating for something else? ;)
Maybe lol. But you'll find that some days you'll want more bass and other days you want less. At least that's what it's like for me.

Same could be said about loud exhausts, under glow or camber. Draws attention, although not necessarily positive.

True about wanting more bass. I really wanted a knob for adjusting the sub volune. I find the songs on my iPod vary in quality and sometimes there is too much bass and sometimes not enough. Would be so handy to have a button up front to control the sub.

True about wanting more bass. I really wanted a knob for adjusting the sub volune. I find the songs on my iPod vary in quality and sometimes there is too much bass and sometimes not enough. Would be so handy to have a button up front to control the sub.
Could make a custom one if your amp doesn't have one you can buy to add on. I mostly use it when I have passengers so i can turn the bass down if we're talking or if I'm driving through my neighborhood at night (just in case there's more bass than I think outside the car)

Any recent changes Pauly? I see that you updated your signature.;) Post more pictures if you can.:popcorn:

Any recent changes Pauly? I see that you updated your signature.;) Post more pictures if you can.:popcorn:
None for the moment. Will be replacing my EZ lip with a new one, adding switch back signal lights and have new winter wheels that will be going on in a couple months. Car is basically done. Just maintenance now. I'll post some pictures when it happens. Looking into getting a new camera...Canon DSL.

Last edited:
I replaced a front turn signal bulb with a LED bulb. I'm getting hyper flashing even though I added a resostor. Anyone know what might be the problem? Perhaps I don't have the correct resistor. ? I don't think that's the problem though.

@xXCiviXx @Nix

If I remember correctly you have to use the resistor on the two dark coloured wires and not the red one. Could also be that the connection isn't solid to the resistor or turn signal wires if you're using ttaps

If I remember correctly you have to use the resistor on the two dark coloured wires and not the red one. Could also be that the connection isn't solid to the resistor or turn signal wires if you're using ttaps
Thanks man! I knew you'd have a good ideas for a solution. I think I might not have the correct wires tapped.
Very helpful! :bighug::thumbsup:

I'm not sure about the look. I'll have to take a picture. I love the blueish white colour, but there are many refractions in the light housing and the multi LED bulbs I have make so many little white lights everywhere. IDK, maybe I need to get used to it. I wish there was a single LED bulb, if you know what I mean, so there wouldn't be so many dots of light everywhere in the light enclosure.

Thanks man! I knew you'd have a good ideas for a solution. I think I might not have the correct wires tapped.
Very helpful! :bighug::thumbsup:
No problem!! 323 mentioned something about it in his thread when he installed switchbacks so i remember that was one thing to look out for when I did mine. And the ttaps can be a pain in the *** sometimes if they don't have enough contact on the wires. My LED bars in my headlights sometimes have issues because of that

I'm not using taps. I'm cutting wires and splicing. No contact problems. I need to go check which colours need to be tapped\spliced.

Maybe @323 remembers.

Problem solved. As suspected, I didn't have the correct wires spliced into the resistor. For future reference it's the black and coloured wire that need to be spliced into the resistor not the red wire.

One changed. Comparison pic.

image.jpg

Close up.

image.jpg

021667e48246a0d08b4ea650057868ce.jpg

Frosty lights this am.

Reactions: Nix
Back