Welcoming new members

Hi! My name is Stephen. I've been doing a lot of reading on here for a few months. I figured I'd finally join in and introduce myself. I got a '13 TW Si in March and love it. It's by far the most fun car I've ever had. So far I've removed the intake resonator, added a K&N drop in filter and tinted windows. And swapped out the rear speakers. I plan to do flash pro next and a prl silicone intake tube.

image_zpszdkdcxtu.jpg

image_zpsshvdrinl.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! Most of the members here will agree that the stock air box flows quite well and that other than better looks the silicon intake tube won't net you any extra power.

Hi! My name is Stephen. I've been doing a lot of reading on here for a few months. I figured I'd finally join in and introduce myself. I got a '13 TW Si in March and love it. It's by far the most fun car I've ever had. So far I've removed the intake resonator, added a K&N drop in filter and tinted windows. And swapped out the rear speakers. I plan to do flash pro next and a prl silicone intake tube.

image_zpszdkdcxtu.jpg

image_zpsshvdrinl.jpg
welcome to the site. Are you in North carolina?

Thanks! Yeah I read the stock air box was hard to beat.
I was trying to figure out why my pictures wouldn't show earlier. But I guess it just takes a little while.
Yep I'm in NC. I live in the Charlotte area. Are you here too Webby?

I edited your pics. You have to post the link to the image itself. I just embedded them for you, no biggie. I'm not in NC, but there is an annual tail of the dragon car meet that may be close to where you live. They literally just had the meet there the second week of Sept, but some people make multiple trips.

I edited your pics. You have to post the link to the image itself. I just embedded them for you, no biggie. I'm not in NC, but there is an annual tail of the dragon car meet that may be close to where you live. They literally just had the meet there the second week of Sept, but some people make multiple trips.
Thanks Webby. Yeah. Unfortunately I was busy that weekend. What's the best way to post pics on here by the way?

When you're typing out a message -
next to the "post reply" button you can click the "upload a file" button. That will let you upload pics directly into the site.

ive been a member for a while now but i never posted. So hello. I just leeched this awesome information from your community and now i want to be apart of it.
hello, its me. slowly modding hopefully i can come out with a clean civic

This is my 2nd Si. Had a '15 that I traded for a Tacoma, which I had to trade due to financial circumstances. So I went down to a pre-owned '13 Si coupe, had 30k on the ODO. When I picked it up just over a week ago.

4e3ebe23c89efc27177725042d901121.jpg

Doesn't have some of the creature comforts my '15 had, but still plenty of fun!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is my 2nd Si. Had a '15 that I traded for a Tacoma, which I had to trade due to financial circumstances. So I went down to a pre-owned '13 Si coupe, had 30k on the ODO. When I picked it up just over a week ago.

Welcome! :wave:

@Michal006 loves Tacoma's.

4e3ebe23c89efc27177725042d901121.jpg

First off, you never go "down" to a '13 coupe. ;) It's a sweet ride with a lot of potential. Welcome to the site! I love my '13 coupe. That might be why I am biased a bit. LOL

welcome to the forum. That is a pretty low mileage car - nice find.

First off, you never go "down" to a '13 coupe. ;) It's a sweet ride with a lot of potential. Welcome to the site! I love my '13 coupe. That might be why I am biased a bit. LOL
Coming from a '15 it is a bit haha. Still a sweet car. I haven't had to use a key for ignition in over a year haha. My last few cars all had keyless ignition and all that good stuff. This whole key thing takes some getting used to.

Back