EVERYTHING STAR WARS

My girlfriend and roommate really can't wait for the movie. I can however say that I will not be caught anywhere near a movie theater on release day. I do not have anywhere near enough patience to deal with the swarms of people that will be there.
It's definitely an experience. I've seen one on a midnight release, because a bunch of people I knew wanted to go and it was just insanity. So many people were in full costume with light sabers and the theater was so crazy. Everyone was cheering...standing up and clapping during parts of the movie. I've never experienced anything like it. It was almost like being at a football game in the stands.

2fJ5hJC.jpg

It's definitely an experience. I've seen one on a midnight release, because a bunch of people I knew wanted to go and it was just insanity. So many people were in full costume with light sabers and the theater was so crazy. Everyone was cheering...standing up and clapping during parts of the movie. I've never experienced anything like it. It was almost like being at a football game in the stands.
Yeah that's what i'm trying to avoid. I went to the midnight of the last hobbit movie and my friend who met us there showed up in full Gandalf garb...I was not prepared. I even gave up on midnight releases of games cause its just not worth it anymore.

Yeah that's what i'm trying to avoid. I went to the midnight of the last hobbit movie and my friend who met us there showed up in full Gandalf garb...I was not prepared. I even gave up on midnight releases of games cause its just not worth it anymore.

Why would you want to avoid the ultimate celebration and camaraderie? The energy of those attending is what makes it exciting.

The energy of those attending is what makes it exciting.
truth. I wasn't expecting it, but it was definitely an experience to see everyone so excited.

Where are the other three?
The person said it was an "AMC exclusive poster" & 3 more AMC exclusive IMAX posters should be released in the upcoming weeks.

Can be a great energy or can be annoying. Just perspective.

Obviously, if you find it annoying, it isn't the place for you to be. But, then again, I would question why you are going to even see the movie in the theater in the first place then.

Obviously, if you find it annoying, it isn't the place for you to be. But, then again, I would question why you are going to even see the movie in the theater in the first place then.
I like the series I just have a tendency not to like large crowds. Crowds can bring energy and i've experienced that, it just seem the ones in my area tend to irk me because people have become so disrespectful.

I like the series I just have a tendency not to like large crowds. Crowds can bring energy and i've experienced that, it just seem the ones in my area tend to irk me because people have become so disrespectful.

I generally don't go to movies anymore, but, when I go to "midnight" showings, the crowds are always great.

I generally don't go to movies anymore, but, when I go to "midnight" showings, the crowds are always great.
If i'm pressured enough I will probably cave and go to the midnight. Really depends on how bad they want to go. If someone drops a ticket in my hand and says your going I cant really say no.

yeah in theaters,...or dvd rentals, or owned movies? anything

yeah in theaters,...or dvd rentals, or owned movies? anything

- Titanic *theater*
- Transformers (2007) *theater*
- Alvin and the Chipmunks *theater* (wife wanted to see it lol)
- Gone in 60 Seconds *owned*
- The Maze Runner *Comcast On-Demand: Free* (Wife read the book and wanted to see it. It wasn't bad)

I have a horrible memory... :(

Growing up my parents never really watched movies (maybe the old time movies?). We never really went to the movie theater. I think the only movie I saw growing up in a movie theater was Titanic with my dad. I think that was my first ever movie at a theater. (no joke).

Back