Ethlar's significantly faster CM6

found the ingalls upper ball joints for 70 a piece, dunno when ill get a chance to install them, theyre good for +/- 1.5 degrees

found the ingalls upper ball joints for 70 a piece, dunno when ill get a chance to install them, theyre good for +/- 1.5 degrees

Easy enough to set the camber. Just jam it all the way in to get the -1.5.

ive been thinking about it off and on, some days i like the chrome

a can of plasti could let you see if you really want to go black without really committing

black window trim would look great i agree. i did it on my old maxima, it took less than an hour with 3M window trim blackout tape and it worked/looked amazing

This. I would do plasti first though. I bet a lot of those curves would be tricky with vinyl.

The trim is thin enough to when working with the vinyl, the material could stretch easily around the curves on the top window trim sections. I would do 4, 1-2inch wide strips.

So i pulled the fender well clips at the top of the fender on each side, no more tire rubbing, still probably going to install the camber kit but less of a rush to do it at this point

Reactions: Nix
Looking shiny in the back of the parking lot

Getting to be time to rattle Rich's cage about the other headlight too

Whats your alignment currently? And what size tires are you running?

I could make a road trip and bring my fender roller. I can also bring my grinder and we can shave those rears a bit. Trust me, I've done this once before, hahahahah.

Back